22

Jimin's POV

Being a part of Taehyung's plans was a part of my life. Calling each other as boyfriends saved us from proposal troubles, mainly Taehyung. Taehyung liked to keep his life quite. I didn't like this plan of his but when it worked for me, I started liking it too. But I never knew this would backfire like this or maybe it's a good thing that this happened?

I said a meek "yes" when I was asked about Taehyung being my boyfriend. The girl's eyes widened. They were about to pop off if that's possible. Yoongi got up from his seat and looked at me. I wasn't even able to look into his eyes.
"So, this was the reason?", he asked in a calm voice. I know he's asking about me denying to be their mate. When I didn't reply, he went away leaving his food on the table. He didn't look back at all.

Just like that? Did he just went away like that?
That easily?

"How long have you known Jimin?", Hoseok asked.
"All my life. We have been together since we were toddlers." Taehyung replied and it was basically the truth.

I have lived in the Kim mansion all my life and that's why...
That's why I feel like I should repay them by staying beside Taehyung who might not get his mate in this lifetime.

Hoseok remained seated but I could tell he wasn't happy at all. Jungkook looked sad too. He finally got up and followed his brother.
Why do I make everyone so unhappy?
Namjoon asked the girl to leave and she did. Then he looked at me- "it's your life to decide Jimin. But please be honest with everyone and yourself since the beginning."

Lunch was almost over so he took Hoseok with him. Now me and Taehyung were the only people that remained.
"Hah- what even happened here?", Taehyung said.
But before he could ask anything else there was a bang.
__________________________________________________

Author's POV

Yoongi had a storm buried in his chest when he left the cafeteria. He wanted to jump on Taehyung and rip off all his hair.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
He shouted to no one.
A soft tap on his shoulder is what awakened him from thoughts of a cold blooded murder.
"Hyungie-"
""
No response

"Yoongi hyungie-"
No response again.

"Hey! Pale faced dumpling! If you like him that much then go and tell that Taehyung guy that you are his mate!!!! Don't look all sad and depressed. Go and fight for him."

And that was all it took for Yoongi to race down to the cafeteria.
Bang!
He banged the table where Taehyung and Jimin were sitting.

"You!"

Taehyung got all confused and pointed to himself in confusion.

"Yes you! How dare you?", Yoongi spoke knowing very well that it's not him who's speaking. It's his wolf.

"Huh?"

"Jimin is my Omega! Do you understand?????" Yoongi said pointing towards Jimin.
Jimin was standing dumbfounded by then.

"WHAT? 😦 What are you talking about? I just told you I was his boyfriend. Seriously?" Taehyung let out a sigh. This wasn't something that he was expecting. His plan was to announce Jimin as his boyfriend so that the potential danger to him knows he isn't alone. But this was going on the entirely different direction.

Yoongi had had enough. He growled and grabbed Taehyung's collar.

"What boyfriend? Who's boyfriend? I don't care if he was your boyfriend! He is mine."

"Hey! Do you even understand what you're saying. Claiming someone as yours. What is he? A pizza slice?"
Taehyung mocked being cocky like he was.

"Yoongi please don't do this okay. Let's talk about this later."

"Why will you talk to him? And why the fuck were you scared of him too? Wait!!! Is this guy that did that to you?" Taehyung asked and Jimin got all confused. Taehyung suddenly put 2 and 2 together and made a totally different theory in his mind.

"Did what?", Yoongi asked. Seeing him getting all agitated, Taehyung assumes he's the person that hit Jimin.

"Oh my moon Goddess! So this is the guy. I won't spare you now."

Taehyung punched Yoongi and Yoongi punched him in the gutt in return. Soon they were fighting full on.
"Taehyung stop! You're hurting him!" Jimin panicked. Taehyung was throwing brutal punches on Yoongi.

"Yoongi! Please stop." Jimin shouted again cause Yoongi was no less than Taehyung.

Jimin looked around him but the place was almost empty as people were leaving. They didn't want to be a part of this mess. The others were probably in their respective halls right now. Suddenly Taehyung threw a real bad kick at Yoongi and Yoongi fell, hitting his elbow on the hard floor.

And that was the last straw.

"Taehyung I swear if you don't stop right now, I won't see your face ever again.", Jimin pleaded with a serious tone.

"Jiminah you don't have to be scared anymore. I will take care of this. I will give this bullshit Alpha a taste of his own medicine. How dare he hit you?"
Taehyung snared pointing at Yoongi.

"What are you even babbling about curly haired crow!?" Yoongi countered.

Taehyung charged at Yoongi again. But this time Jimin was quick to stand between them.

"Taehyung STOP!".

"WHY? He's such a coward for hurting you-"

"He's my mate! He never hurt me in any way! If anything... I am hurting him right now", Jimin managed to say before he burst into tears.

"What?" Taehyung asked and Jimin hugged him. Unable to hold his tears anymore.

"Did I miss something? Why are you sprawled across the floor Yoongi?", Hoseok asked. He also came back to have a proper and polite talk with Taehyung (hint- he has a knife in his pocket).

Hoseok went to Yoongi and gave him a hand. He pulled the man up. Small bruises decorated Yoongi's face. He touched his face and grimaced. He was about to say something but Yoongi stopped him by grabbing on his shoulder.

"I don't think he needs us. Guess we won't even get a week. Let's go."
___________________________________________________

Jungkook's POV

Jimin never returned for the other classes. And Yoongi hyung messaged me that he went home already. Things aren't going good today.

"Hey Jeon? I heard you're an Omega?"

"And your mom?"

"I am just asking dude. Why are you getting all fired up? Chill."

Events like these have happened all day today. I have lost count of how many people have asked me the same thing.
Jimin hyung handled them so well in the morning. I don't think he will from now on though....
I really liked Jimin hyung. He should have told us the truth from the beginning. Then maybe...
Then maybe I wouldn't have liked Taehyung........

Finding my mate when I am like this is already difficult. Explaining him/her about me would be another nightmare. So I think it's better for me to not get my hopes high.

By the time I was done and it was time to go home, it started raining. Raining a lot. Instead of calling the driver, I tried to walk to the car alone. Ugh my new shirt will be all wet. I started to run. Except I never got wet. And I looked beside me.
Taehyung was holding an umbrella above me.
"It's raining a lot....Let's go together Jungkookie?", Taehyung said holding my waist slightly.

"OH HELL NAH!".
And someone got a great kick on his back on a rainy day.

________________________________________________

As I promised 💜
Hmm ...
What do you think about Vmin here ?
And what do you think will happen next?
I would love to hear what y'all think.
Love you all 💞