6

Author's POV

The next morning came and Jungkook was wide awake, beating his alarm to it. Monday mornings were never joyful for Jungkook but this one was even more dreadful. He did his morning routine and ate a little, due to his fear or excitement (whatever you may Call it) he was ready one hour before the actual University timings.

Namjoon had left the mansion early morning after bidding his goodbye to all. He stated that he needs to leave as most of his University supplies were at his home. He assured them that he will join his best friend at the University only.

So it was time to wake up a very sleepy Yoongi. Jungkook entered the attached room and was ready to wake his hyung up but to his surprise someone was sitting inside the room, looking at the sleeping figure with loving eyes.

"DAD!!! When did you return? I missed you."Jungkook said, his
eyes beaming with happiness. The younger side hugged his father who was sitting on the empty space on the large bed.

"Dad missed you too Kook," Dae Hyun chuckled.

"What are you doing here dad?
Does mom knows you are here?" As Jungkook was questioning his father, his mother entered the room. Ji An was shocked to see her husband too. They all tackled the poor man into a big hug, a half-asleep - half-awake Yoongi also joining them not knowing what was happening.

"Ouch! A little slowly, I might break some bones guys. I am not strong enough to handle all of your love and affection at once." Jungkook might be an omega but his strength was something else, besides Yoongi and Ji An were both Alphas. So despite being one of the strongest Betas, Dae Hyun's strength was of no match. Loud giggling sounds could be heard coming from the room as all of them were laughing.

As the laughter subsided Ji An looked at her husband and asked, "When did you return Dae?"

Dae Hyun looked at her and answered, "I returned a few moments ago, I took a cab. I didn't saw you two so I went to Yoongi's room. He was sleeping so peacefully so I didn't wake him up."

Dae Hyun was a guy who loved his family the most and if Ji An showed lots of love for Jungkook then Dae Hyun would show the same for Yoongi. It's not like that they loved one of them more but you gotta team up with someone right? 😁

"I think.....We are gonna be late for Uni hyung, "Jungkook said after some time.

"And why do you think so?" Yoongi was yawning and rubbing his eyes. "Cause you are laying on the bed with only your boxers on and you have no idea that only 45 minutes are left. We have to travel too you know."

"Get up lazy head!," Ji An ordered and within 10 minutes Yoongi was all set for University. They were waiting for their driver to quickly dust the car when Ji An and Dae Hyun came towards them and Yoongi's mother handed him a sandwich with a carton of coffee flavoured milk. "Wake up early tomorrow. You didn't have proper breakfast." Jungkook smiled as he knew that their mother would never let his hyung leave without having anything. Both of them bid their goodbyes to their parents.

They boarded the car and the
driver started driving towards the University. Uni wasn't that far away from their home and without traffic, they reached pretty quickly. People were staring at their car and the attention wasn't something they liked. Yoongi took a mental note to travel in a less luxurious car.

"JUNGKOOK !!!!!!!", a rather horrifying scream made Jungkook look back and saw Namjoon waving heavily in their direction. The guy ran and bumped into a pole...

Jungkook sighed as he remembered how clumsy his Namjoon hyung could be sometimes. He hurriedly went towards Namjoon and rubbed his forehead. "I am fine Kook," Namjoon smiled with dimples adorning his cheeks. Yoongi looked at them annoyingly.

What type of K-drama is this?

"Hey, you two! We have to go to
the principal's office for some information and stuff and you two honestly look disgusting sitting on the University entrance, holding hands." Jungkook and Namjoon cracked up seeing Yoongi's annoyed face. Yoongi started walking and asked a few students for directions.

While nobody feared Yoongi, as his pheromones were hidden,
breathing near Jungkook, was kind of impossible for Alphas and Omegas as he was covered in the pheromones of two Alphas. Well, the scent would soon faint away and he won't smell like anything due to his suppressants.

The talk with the principal went smoothly. He already knew that he should not mess with these three guys or else he would experience an early death. They were assigned to different faculties. Yoongi to
the Business one, Namjoon to the Medicine faculty (vampires are known for excellence in the medical field) and our dear Jungkook wanted to study in the faculty of commercial and visual arts.

Jungkook's POV

I wasn't that nervous till now but the thought of splitting up is surely scaring me. At least we were in the same Classes till now....

A professor took me to one of the lecture halls. I walked behind her admiring the hallway Students were chit-chatting and some were running here and there. The professor stood up on the platform and spoke, "Good morning students." Silence filled the room and all eyes were on me and the professor. "We have a new student joining us. Please welcome Jungkook. You may sit wherever you want and do you want to introduce yourself a little?"

The students were still staring at him and he got nervous by every passing second.

"Thank you ma'am but I think I would pass on that-," I said while scratching the side of my neck. Some students laughed at that. The teacher smiled at me and told me it was absolutely fine and there is no need to make myself more nervous. She's nice.

"Hey, Jungkook! You look strong man. An alpha I suppose. Your scent is wiggling in my nose hahaha." One
of the students said chuckling and I thought about the last time people confused me for a Beta or Alpha... Yep didn't go well at all 😀.

Anxiety kicked in and so did the Omega instincts. My eyes and nose quickly searched for a fellow Omega or maybe a Beta.
What I saw was quite unexpected - A male Omega! Just like me. It's been a long time since I saw one. I hurriedly went to sit with him.

"Ayeee Jungkook-ah, dude why are you sitting with that thing, sit with us at the back." One of the Betas said and I was annoyed about how he called my potential new friend a 'thing'. I ignored him as I should. No need for trashy people in my life. "Hey ~ I am Jungkook, a new student. I hope we can be friends." The guy looked at me with a shocked expression. He looks so beautiful~

 He looks so beautiful~

A real Omega indeed. Pfft and then there is meh-
I wonder why he was shocked though? Is the seat occupied?

But then it hit me. He was sitting far away from everyone. Maybe...

Are you always alone too?

Does nobody want to sit with you too?

Do you crave real friends too?

Yes, you are right the 'too' in my sentences refer to me. I really want to ask him these questions but I can't..... I can't tell anybody what I am and I don't think they have any right to know.

"Ooooohoo000 Hey guys it looks like Jungkook has already set his eyes on the Omega. I admit he has got a nice body and is fucking HAWTttt but bruh he's a feisty little bit-"

The kinda ugly alpha guy was interrupted in between by a punch, straight to the face (Ddaeng 😳) and let me tell you that wasn't me.