21

Author's POV
Jungkook was laying down on his bed. His brother got him warm fish cakes after returning from the Moon Goddess knows where. And for some reason his brother was awkward, very awkward. Nvm, the cakes were simply delicious.

But somehow, Jungkook can't sleep today. Events from earlier keep repeating in his little head. And Cooky's words were as fresh as morning breeze.
He can't believe his wolf looked at someone and told him he likes the person. That was so ...... Weird. And not to mention the msg he got-

_Jimin's friend Tae_
Hi Jungkook
Let's keep in touch and have a good night.

Why would you say something to a total strange? However, it didn't feel weird at all. It was as if he wanted to see these messages. He wants to know the other person. He wants to look into his beautiful eyes again, the eyes that he hides perfectly behind his black curls.
Was it a crush? Maybe.
Jungkook wasn't a complicated person. He liked who he liked and hated who he hated. And he's damn sure he doesn't hate the handsome Alpha he met. Sleep came to him almost after midnight.
_____________________________________________________

New day, new problems. Breakfast was awfully quite in the Min household. Jungkook has no idea what's hot into his lovey dovey parents but Yoongi seems to know the reason and kept quiet too. Jungkook takes a mental note to ask about it when he gets in the car.

"I got to know about the check up that happened in your university Jungkook."

Jungkook gulped. He forgot to tell about this, didn't he?

"The university called me themselves. I hope there is no problem this time... Nobody said anything right? Right baby?"

She asked emphasizing at the last two words as a sign indicating that Jungkook should not lie to her. Suddenly all the three people on the dining table were looking at him.

"No mama there's no problem. In fact, Jimin's reaction was very sweet. And I don't care about the others."

"That's good to hear. This Jimin guy sounds really sweet. Do invite him to home sometime." Jungkook's dad said after ruffling his hair softly.

"Both of them are good people. Jimin and Hoseok, I mean." Yoongi said suddenly.

"Oh yes Hobi hyung is very nice to me too." Jungkook chimed in.

"Someone Yoongi likes? I suppose the person is the one who studies with Namjoon. Damn we gotta meet them."
Their mother said while smirked and Yoongi realised maybe his secret won't be a secret for long 💀.
_____________________________________________________

After a few moments they were already at the Uni. Namjoon joined them in the middle of their journey. All three went inside together. Suddenly Yoongi saw Hoseok and he changed his direction. He is fucking unable to look at him after he smooched him off. They went to their respective halls.

Taehyung was sitting quietly in the hall, minding his own business when he heard a loud screech.
"Ooopppppaaaa"
Some girls shouted like there was no tomorrow.

"Oppa were you really sick?"
"Oppa did you eat?"
"Oppa you only care about your brother. Take care of yourself too."

Taehyung's POV
I want to bang my head on the wall. Oppa this Oppa that. Hushh I am fed up already! Is this the guy that will study with me? Seems like he is already popular with the other students. But we are all the same age here so why is he OPPA 👹.

The guy looked at me as I was staring at him. Surely he couldn't have known that I was staring because of my hair.
He got up from his place and walked towards me.

"Min Yoongi."
He told me as he took a hand out.
I shook his hand and replied- "Kim Taehyung."
I am sure he is an Alpha.

And was the only interaction we had. Soon it was time for lunch. I dragged my feet towards Jimin. I need to be near him for more information regarding that mark on his cheek. The person who did that is so dead. Finding Jimin wasn't that hard. I saw him seated with another person though. As I went close, my heartbeat fastened for some reason?

And that's when I saw him.
Jeon Jungkook.
Jeon Jungkook sitting with Jimin and chatting playfully with my best friend. They look so energetic and happy together. So, what is this weird feeling in my chest?

"Oh Taehyung?"
Jungkook saw me.
"Taehyung, come sit beside me."
He called out so easily as if we knew each other of something.

"Taehyung?"
Jimin looked at me and I swear all I could see was fear. This is not good. Why is Jimin behaving like this-

As I sat down, three more people joined us.
One was Namjoon. I knew this guy. Jungkook's friend.
Second was another vampire. Must be Jungkook's friend's friend.
But the third one. What is that Oppa guy doing here?

Min Yoongi looked at me and went to sit beside Jimin. Hmm interesting.
The other two people got the remaining seats.

"Will you not introduce me to your new friend Kookie?", Yoongi spoke.
KOOKIE?? Who is this MAN?

"Oh Hyung! This is Taehyung. He's Jimin Hyung's friend. And Taehyung, this is my brother, Yoongi.", Jungkook spoke all excitedly.

They are brothers? That's a relief. What am I saying?? Actually...
They don't look alike at all.

"And this is Hoseok hyung." Jungkook introduced me to the vampire as well.
Am I now a part of the vampire x wolves living in harmony club ??

Author's POV
Lunch was going smoothly with a little chit chat mostly initiated by Hoseok and Jungkook. Jungkook wanted to introduce Hoseok and Yoongi as Jimin's mates but he stopped himself after seeing Jimin sweating buckets. Yoongi and Hoseok seemed to have picked up on it too cause none of them said anything.

Jimin didn't even glance at Yoongi at all. He looked at Hoseok some times just because he was seated exactly opposite to him but never Yoongi. And this was pissing Yoongi off too much.

However, a girl approached them.
"Kim Taehyung!!! I like you please go out with me!!" A girl from Taehyung's major suddenly asked practically shouting.

"NO. I have a boyfriend." Taehyung replied almost immediately with his poker face.

"But-"

Taehyung has never been the person to shade someone else to have some fun but today .... He wanted to that regardless.

"Why don't you date Yoongi? You call him oppa all the time." Taehyung said all innocently to the girl.

"He- he has a mate! I am not that mad!"
The girl replied nervously.

"And I have a boyfriend. Right Jimin? Tell them."

And suddenly all eyes were on Jimin. Even the girl cause she knew Jimin was one of Yoongi's mates.

"You're dating him?"Yoongi asked.

"Yes", Jimin replied almost inaudible. You could hear more than two hearts being broken.
_____________________________________________________

Hey guys 👋🏻
I bring the dramamama
Dramamama
With my boys in the back
Drama -
Love you all💜💜💜
Look forward to another update in a few hours 💋
And yes a new book too