13

Author's POV

The drive to Min mansion was awfully quite. No one said a word. As the car was about to reach it's destination, Yoongi spoke," Don't tell anything to mom. I really don't want her to interfere in this matter. Whatever happened today should not be discussed with anyone. Is that clear Jungkook."

"Regarding what?" Jungkook asked and played fool even though he knew the answer already. He doesn't understand why his hyung wants to keep his mates a secret.

"You know it already." Yoongi said being purely annoyed.

"But mom can always talk to Jimin. He will understand. She can help you-" The young boy was interrupted by his brother.

"No Kookie! It's his decision. He agreed on the one week thing and I'll try my best okay? I don't want to force him any way. I hope you understand that a forced relationship won't last long."

Jungkook hummed.

"My lips are shut." He even did the ' my lips are sealed' sign.

Soon the vehicle pulled up at the main gate and both the passengers came out. Both of them were exhausted and wanted to rest or rather sleep for some hours. Alas, their parents wanted to hear every detail of their first day.

"Did you have fun Jungkook?" It was Jungkook's mother who was first to question him after he entered the house. He gave his bag to the servants standing there and went straight in the direction of voice. His mom sat in the living room with his dad.

"I did!!! The teachers are mostly nice. The Uni is very well built. I even made two friends today mom." His eyes sparked as he talks about his new friends.

"Really? That's amazing. I expected that much from Kim University.
Tell us more about your friends."
The lady seemed to be content after hearing his son's words.

"One of my friends is a male Omega like me. You know mom Jimin hyung is so beautiful and brave. I sat with him the whole day. We talked so much."

"You got a crush or something Kookie? Hahahaha. What about the other one?"
Jungkook's dad asked this time.

"Dad! he is a friend of Namjoonie. He's a vampire like him. His name is...
Ugh I can't remember. Dumb me I only remember the face not the name. Hehe."
Jungkook chuckled.

"Jung Hoseok." Yoongi spoke while looking in the other direction.

"Huh?" The three voices asked at the same time.

"His name is Jung Hoseok."

"Is he your friend too?" Ji An asked.

"I don't like suckers." Yoongi made a disgusted face.

"It sure seems like that. Leave it. Tell me about your day." Daehyun also wanted to know the same.

"You didn't tell me too hyung."
Well Yoongi was actually caught up in his mate drama...
So he didn't get any time to talk about his classes.

"Well...." Yoongi hesitated a little.

"I was the only guy in the class."

"What?" Exclaimed Jungkook.

"How is that possible?" Asked Daehyun.

"Ugh! The guys in my batch are useless. There are barely ten of them. But almost 5 are on sick leave because they ate something bizarre for a challenge and ended up in hospital for food poisoning. The others don't want to pass their exams I guess. None of them attends the class." Yoongi sighed for the nth time today.

"Must have been awkward."

"What are you talking about Kook?
I had the best day of my life. I mean all the girls welcomed me in the class. No disturbance while class. They even gave me free snacks. I don't have to worry about notes as each of them has the best notes with good handwriting. Almost all of us are friends now. Thee only problem is them going, "Aw you're so cuuuuttteeeeee" from time to time. I am clearly not. They invited me for lunch too. But I wanted to eat with you."