12

Jimin's POV

Taehyung was practically staring right through my soul. I felt a heavy feeling inside me while I lied to him. We used to share everything with each other since young age.

"I- I just tripped OKAY! There were pebbles in the way. I fell over them...."
I am usually clumsy-

Taehyung was still staring at me. Then he spoke - "Jimin you know I hate lies. Especially from the people who are close to me. I knew something was off since you didn't jump to hug me like you usually do-"

I interrupted, " It's not like that. I am not lying. And you were the one who said that it's annoying when i hug you like that."

Taehyung was quite after hearing my futile attempt to misguide the conversation.
I knew Taehyung never really meant the words. He just loves to tease me.
Sorry for the guilt trap.

"I -
Nevermind. Don't tell me. I am going inside, I ordered food for both of us."

I knew he wasn't going to believe this lie but the truth...
I can't tell him that. I don't want him to know this right now.

The reality of my new life in Seoul.... People here are busy. They don't care about what happens to others around them. So I thought my life would be easy, I would just fade into the background. But I was so wrong.

My first year started off pretty good and normal but by the middle of the year things changed for the worst. I cried almost everyday. Those cruel classmates of mine-
Why do they do this to me? Calling me names, making fun of me and now they have started hitting me too. Just because I was a male Omega. Had I revealed my identity, things would have surely been different. The fact is I don't want that.

Taehyung and his family has already done so much for me. I can't burden them with all this and despite everything, it was my decision to attend a Public University. I just wanted a normal student life after years of being trained to be the future Luna for our pack.

Alpha Chanyeol or I should say dad is my real family along with Taehyung. I will never be able to pay back the kindness he showed upon me when my own family had been so dreadful to me. If he wants me as Luna beside his son then I will do that, I had no doubt. Then why does my heart hurts when i think about rejecting my mates and why I feel heartbroken when I see the two of them with each other without me?

"Aren't you coming inside?" Taehyung brought me out of my trance and I followed him inside my rented apartment which is near to the university.
__________________________________________

Author's POV

Jimin was fidgeting with his fingers as he laid on his bed. It was almost midnight and Jimin should be sleeping by now. However he was wide awake even after feeling sleepy. The whole day was bothering him. First off what happened at Uni and then Taehyung.

He had dinner with him. Throughout this time he never said a word to him. Jimin knew that it's his way of showing that he is mad at him. After tossing and turning on the bed for half an hour, he finally walked towards the guest room because there is another person who is still awake in this house.

When he entered the room he saw the alpha sitting on the bed. He was staring the wall. Perhaps he was in some deep thoughts.

"Why are you here?" Taehyung enquired, his voice deep as the ocean.

"Can't sleep", Jimin said with a straight face.

Without any other word being said Jimin crept under the covers with his back facing the person who was already there.
He is really mad he won't even cuddle me.... Jimin thought that was the case until two strong arms wrapped him up in an embrace.

"Goodnight"
"Goodnight Tae"

The lights went off and there was a complete silence. Then it started...
.
.
.
.
.

She looks like a blue parrot
Would you come fly to me?
I want some good day, good day, good day
Good day, good day
Looks like a winter bear
You sleep so happily
I wish you good night, good night, good night
Good night, good night

Imagine your face
Say hello to me
'Til all the bad days
They're nothing to me
With you

Winter bear
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Sleep like a winter bear
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Sleep like a winter bear
.

.
.
.
.
By the end of the song, Jimin appeared to be in a deep slumber. Taehyung continued to tap him with his hand and soon he was asleep too.

After a while Jimin turned around and smiled while looking at Taehyung.

"The one who couldn't sleep was you.( Chuckle ) Sorry for lying to you Tae"
He pressed a light peck on his forehead and layed down again.
_________________________________________

Birds were chirping all around the neighborhood and Jimin was up making breakfast for himself and Taehyung. He let Tae sleep more. After leaving freshly made toast and omlette with a sticky note he left for his classes.

'Eat well and say hello to Dad'📌
__________________________________________

"I will take admission in Jimin hyung's University." Taehyung said on his phone.

"Why so suddenly?"

"I think something is not right at his Uni." Infact he knew something was wrong cause he wasn't sleeping while Jimin apologized to him.

"And how do you know that son?"
It was his appa who he was talking to.

"Cause hyung is bad at lying."
Taehyung hung up the call and gritted his teeth as he remembered the bruise on Jimin's cheek.

"Whosoever you are...
You are gonna pay for this."

__________________________________________

Hey 👋
Assdfghjkl more than 1k views on this story. Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

Well I am thinking about a reward.
So...
Welcome to-
"What I Desire"
This would actually be a book specially dedicated to my readers.
The first 15 comments on this chapter get a chance to have their requested plot written in the book. ( Sounds like oneshot book LoL)
The plot could be anything you desire and you will be rewarded with a short story with minimum 5 and maximum 10 chapters.
I know this book isn't well known yet (me too)..
So there isn't any time limit.
I will wait for an eternity for your replies.
Love you 💜