9

Author's POV

The three males that just pronounced each other as their mates were staring intensely at each other. Different emotions seem to be depicted by the the three pair of eyes.

Jimin, having Jungkook at his side was totally lost. Jungkook was ready for an unconscious Jimin.
The other one being Yoongi was amazed, maybe even thrilled at the new information.
But the anonymous friend of Namjoon was totally afraid. As if he saw something really dangerous.

Moments like these don't last long. Someone had to ruin it.

"So you are telling me I have 2 mates?
One is a shorty Omega while the other one is a ......(Yoongi sniffed the other guy) damn SUCKER!" Yoongi had scrunched his noose after saying the first thing on his mind.

The thoughts really seemed to have offended Jimin. Who voiced his opinion -
"Excuse me 😃? I am the one that should be complaining when you are paler than a boiled egg. You are the most frail looking alpha I saw in my entire life. And you -

(His wolf told him that Yoongi was an Alpha)

(Jimin looked at his other mate.)

Nah the other one was right. Why are are you a sucker?? Is it even possible?"

"You are excused. Lord give me strength. (The guy prayed.)
Sigh...... The one that should be mad right now is me. Leaving out my whole species it's you two.
Why The Hell Am I Stuck With You two Furries?"

"FURRIES???????", Both shouted at the same time.

Loud whispers and strange looks surrounded the newly found mates. Namjoon, being the calm one tried to get the three enraged people towards the quiet part of the cafeteria but failed miserably.

At last it was all up to Jungkook and he took the matter in hand.

"Guys!" He shouted.

"What ?" The three of them shouted back at him.

Jungkook's face twisted and Yoongi knew what was coming. He should have stopped his brother from hanging around with their mom. He took after her. Always scary in anger.

"What do you mean WhAt? You guys are shouting on each other in the middle of a public place. Can't you guys have a proper talk. You are mates. You don't even know each other's name for god's sake. Hyung I thought you were smart enough." Jungkook was huffing with anger.

"Your brother started it", Jimin tried to defend himself.
"And you followed", Yoongi snapped.

"Aish..... Let's just sit somewhere and we will start the talk with introduction this time." Namjoon said.

"Joon-
I might need to go to the medic. Wait for me." Namjoon's new friend said.

"Huh? Is it that?" Namjoon asked.

"Hmm." The vampire said, clutching his head.

"Then I'll accompany you. Let's go" The both vamps nodded.

"Medic? What happened to you? Headache?" Jimin asked after hearing the two talk.

"Yeah, did you hurt yourself or something? Is it serious?", Yoongi said. He was about to touch the guy's head in order to check for fever but withdrew his hand. He even checked if anyone saw that and sighed in relief when no did.

Actually Jimin did and it stir up something in him.

"One second earlier you two were shouting at me and even called me a damn sucker. Now you are worried? I like where this is going."

"Wtf", Jimin showed a disgusting look.

"Shut up dude", the other mate said.

"Joonie what is it? You know what's wrong, right?"

"Just a vamp thingy Kookie. We will be back after some meds and all."

The two guys started to walk away but the so called sucker ran back to the place where Yoongi and Jimin were standing.
The both of them looked at him strangely.

"Actually... Oh my god is that a guy with two heads?" The vamp pointed at a place far away.

"What? Where?"

Yoongi and Jimin, both moved their heads at the direction where he pointed.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"The name is Jung Hoseok!" Hoseok hurriedly said and pecked their cheeks.
Then he zoomed out of the classroom with his vampire speed.

The two guys were dumbfounded and held a hand against their cheek.

"I am gonna kill him."

"Even the moon goddess can't save him I swear."
________________________________________

Jimin's POV

Hoseok and Yoongi.
My mates?

>Yes they are our mates.<

But we promised him Chimmy. What about Taehyung? What about Tata?

>That..... You will have to deal with it. After all it's your promise.<

I have decided. I can't be mated to them.

....
________________________________________

Yoongi's POV

I finally found my mate. Actually mates. I don't know how to express my feelings right now. So I did what I shouldn't have done. I insulted them. Urgh I am a fool. Nevermind- I will apologize, ok?

Atleast....
I won't be alone now.
I will have someone who will be by my side. I will make sure to make them the happiest people alive.
By the way I guess the person I saw earlier was Hoseok. The three of us should be together to acknowledge our bond, this is the best explanation I came up with after I felt nothing with Hoseok.
Anyway I finally found you.

________________________________________

Hoseok POV

I just kissed them.
Lord save me 🙏