20

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook can you get up you are crushing my something something."

Asdfghjkkll!!!
Kill me! Right now!!! Why am I so embarrassing???
Did I have to fall right now ? On him of all people??? Nooooo.

I was going back to home and collided with a person. It was mainly my fault cause I was in a hurry so I started apologising to the person but what the fuck is *something something* that I am crushing???

"Wh-at", I croaked out. Taehyung was staring at me. And for the first time I noticed.... He had a pair of beautiful siren eyes. The eyes are almond shaped. One of them is monolid but the other, the other is not. And he has a mole on his perfect nose. He has a lot of moles on his face. He was simply gorgeous.

"Umm I am trying to tell you that you are crushing my di- mphf-", Taehyung was about say something stupid so I closed his mouth with both of my hands.
"Shit up! Ok. I am sorry. I tripped. Hope you're not hurt or anything-", I was babbling and I wanted to kill myself for it 😭.
"Mhdfkcsjbdd", Taehyung replied something but I couldn't decipher what he's saying so I removed my hands.
"It's okay Jungkook. I am not hurt and hope you are okay too."
I was okay -
Wait a minute! Where are his hands ??
I felt his big hands, beautiful hands-
Wait! Are hands even considered beautiful? Jungkook stawp.
His hands were on my,
THIGHS
Grabbing onto them. Maybe that's how I stayed on top of him and didn't roll further.
"Uh, your hands-"
"My hands are good"
"What?"
"WHAT?"

I was about to shout but I was pulled up on my feet by someone.
"Jungkook are you okay? Why are you sitting on this person?", Namjoon hyung asked me.
I love my life.(Fuck you life-)
_____________________________________________________

Author's POV

It took a while for Jungkook to explain things to Namjoon. Like how he knows this person and how he ended on top of him. Namjoon actually thought Jungkook was about to choke Taehyung. He has seen a lot of Jungkook's sides to think like that. Angry Jungkook was not a good Jungkook.
Taehyung introduced himself to Namjoon and Jungkook told Taehyung about Namjoon and how he was his best friend. Jungkook couldn't understand something though. Taehyung kept asking strange questions regarding Jimin and people around him. Of course he answered everything but he kept away the bullying part cause if Taehyung doesn't know it already then maybe Jimin doesn't want him to know. So Jungkook kept shut.
Soon Jimin joined them too. But before leaving...
"Can I get your phone number Jungkook?", Taehyung asked Jungkook and let's say they are friends?

> I like this boy Jungkook<

(>< This notifies the sentences said by their wolves.)

MeAnWhILe~.... .. ....... .....

Yoongi was returning from Kang Enterprises. Coming all the way to this place proved to be a waste of time. His father, well ....
He caught Yoongi spying on him. And was really not happy about it. Who would like to get spyed upon by his own child?
"I am really disappointed that you thought that your father can't deal with his own problems, Min Yoongi."
His father using the government name is how he knew he fucked up real big.

He kicked a stone while practically dragging himself on the pavement. Talk about bad luck. Even the car shut down on the way back. At least his cold was all gone now. So Yoongi thought a small walk wouldn't hurt. But it's hurting his legs and he's getting annoyed.

"OUCH", someone shouted Instantly. Yoongi looked where the noise came from and it looks like the stone hit someone.
OH SHIT!!!!!!
It's not someone! It was his blood sucker mate.
Their eyes met and Yoongi's first instinct was - RUN.
But Hoseok caught him in a second with his unbelievable speed.
"Wow, someone said they were sick", Hoseok said in a mocking tone.
*Cough*cough*cough*
"What?* Cough* cough* I am sick. What are you saying ?Cough!", Yoongi said while coughing. And as if it can add to his embarrassment...
It sounded very fake.

"Oh really? My my poor Yoongi Boongi. Does your throat hurt too?"
Yoongi made a *I am done with this fake bitch* face and replied,"Hey! I was doing some real important work ok? Don't make fun of me."

"And what was more important than going on a date with me and Jimin huh?", Hoseok implored. He actually knew that he won't get a proper answer or truth out of Yoongi but he still tried.

"Ugh you see ... My dad was feeling a little low these days and we, I mean me and my mom were a little worried so... I went to check up on him. I am sorry for lying." Yoongi replied scratching the back of his neck.
___________________________________________________

Hoseok's POV

I was a little surprised -
Actually who the hell am I lying to-
I was a lot surprised.
Yoongi actually opened up and told me something that was important to him. Shit !
He told me his family problems. Does this mean something? Or did he lie? I guess we will never know ...
BUT
A girl can dream 😍.

Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Dong

The moment between me and Yoongi was broken by his phone.
Being the pesky guy I am, I looked at his screen and it flashed with - Mom♡
He immediately picked up the phone.
Hello-
__________
Yes mom I did what you told me to.
__________
No he joined some other company in front of me.
__________
No I couldn't even talk to him about that and yes I was caught. But I did not tell him about you being in all this so chill.
__________
Yah! You owe me big time. Bye.
__________

"I have a feeling dad already knows. But anyways." Yoongi muttered under his breath and looked at me.
"Why did you not go today?", he asked me looking all handsome.
"Same reason as yours. My hyung had some problems too", I replied. I don't know if I can tell him.
*Hey I was busy taking care of my vampire cult, they messed up big time🗿*
"So....Ice cream?" Yoongi said looking everywhere and not at me.

"Shooting star ice cream or no for me." I replied smiling while remembering the flavour of the ice cream.

"I will get chocolate and vanilla." He said and started walking towards the Baskin Robins I totally didn't see when I got here.

We got our ice creams. We got it with cones and ended up eating more of each other's order than our own. It felt good. Yoongi was nice, really nice. Wish Jimin was here too. We even made a bet to see if he will get mango flavour or the strawberry one. Haha I will totally win cause I asked him his favourite flavour once. The ice creams were over a little fast than I wanted them to be. It was time to say goodbye.
"I really had fun"

"Can't say the same about me. You ate my ice cream blood sucker!!!"

Eh- here we go again 😭. When will he stop calling me that????
"Hey Hoseok look!"
He shouted suddenly, pointing at something and I looked where he was pointing at.

*Smooch*

Omahgawd omahgawd
.........

Min Yoongi just kissed me.....
And obviously... I had to turn towards him just in time and a simple peck turned into a lip kiss.

__________________________________________________

Hey guys 👋🏻
Long time no see
So my new book ... actually the plot is ready. The next chapter will be posted with a teaser from the book
I am not abandoning this baby
She's my first priority and forever favourite

Love you 💜