7

The punch that landed on the guy's face was enough to shut him the fuck up. Every student present in the class was staring at what just happened.

My eyes searched for the professor who was nowhere to be seen right now. It seems that she was outside the lecture hall for some work. Great timing miss. We just needed you here!

"Park Jimin!!!! Did you just hit me? Youu little Omega bitch?"

Choi Jinseok or the trash mouthed alpha spoke (basically shouted straight from his lungs).

"Huh- maybe he doesn't want to show his true self to the new Alpha he wants to seduce." His minions are surely just like him-TRASH.

"Hahahaha dude you just got hurt by him and your nose is bleeding bro."

His eyes were red by now, his inner Alpha feeling ashamed and humiliated after getting hit by an Omega. Tipical I'm An AlPhA shit.

"Oh I surely know how to deal with this short stuff. He just got lucky." Choi was at it again after the provocation by his same garbage brain friends. Not to mention he was quite beat up by the punch.

He lunged forward and was about to punch Jimin when he was gifted with a kick 🦵 right at the place where the sun doesn't shine🍆.
Oops-

"Shut. The. Hell. Up." Jimin was also equally angered by now. Ig Choi's nuts are no more. Well whatever....
The bickering and comments again started but_

"Enough! Kneel down Omega."

A piercing growl was heard in the classroom and everyone knew that someone just used his Alpha voice.

Oh no..

Jimin would surely be affected by this. I was almost ready to fight whosoever that asshole was but what I saw was surprising.

The Omega still held his ground. He didn't kneel. I was astonished but surprisingly an Alpha's voice never worked on me too, so maybe he's an exception as well.

"It's not affecting him Sanghwoo."

"How is that possible?" The new guy was shocked.

"It can't be avoided.....". He started gritting his jaw.

"Is he a witch?" Somebody asked.

"They don't exist pabo!"
I-
Even children know that _

Admist of the chaos-
"Look at the Omega's legs hmm."
The Alpha smirked.
I then noticed Jimin's legs. They were trembling and shaking vibrantly. He was affected by the voice and was still fighting the urge to submit using his whole strength.

Had it been the guy from before, Jimin would have definitely won or atleast scored a tie but Sanghwoo (who used Alpha voice) was different and more stronger.

I didn't want to interrupt as it was Jimin's fight and self respect matters for him. I could see it in his eyes. However I had to intervene as the trash Alpha gang was striding toward Jimin altogether. The fear in his eyes snapped me out of my trance and one second later I was standing infront of him.

"Back off from my friend. You started this. He just defended himself and you were speaking nonsense." Jimin glanced at me and it was as if his eyes were asking me - "Are you really going to be my friend? You really fighting them for me?"

I nodded looking into his eyes. He relaxed a little bit.
Don't worry I got you Shawty~

"Jungkook we don't a fight with you, you are one of us. You won't seriously fight us for an Omega right? Now step aside." I was about to reply but suddenly - "Ouch!"
One of them literally went from behind and punched Jimin. Jimin gave him quite a strong punch in the gut. Ok 👌 the fight is on I guess.

I grabbed Sanghwoo by his collar while I stared right into his red eyes - "I am not one of you. The guy right here is my friend and you should really not touch him if you want your limbs intact. Understand!!!" I finished my sentence and glared the others including Choi.

Sanghwoo struggled for a few minutes but gave up when he couldn't escape the deathly grip I had on him.

"I-
I won't do anything, spare me."

A smirk made it's way to my face and colour faded of from his face.

Sanghwoo's thoughts -
Dammit_ there is no way I will win if I were to fight Jungkook. Backing off maybe a little shameful but not as shameful as getting beat up by this monster in front of all.

"Jeon.....
I don't have any interest in fighting you ok?
Let go of me and I will let him go."

He was looking awfully frightened.

I didn't want to let go but I also didn't want to beat him to , cause I know :-

'I WON'T STOP'

"It's ok Jungkook. "

"Huh?"

"I said it's ok. Let him go." Jimin said in a calm voice.

" But_"

"I guess Prof is coming back, I hear her footsteps."

I nodded at him, released Sanghwoo and looked at the Trash gang.

"You better be careful about that damn tongue of yours."

As if on cue, Prof came inside the hall and all of us went to our respective seats.

______________________________

Sorry for the late updates, well if anyone is reading this lmfao 👁️👄👁️