11

Author's POV

Jimin was back at the door of his apartment and was about to go inside when he was stopped by a person.

"Jiminah" The voice was so familiar that Jimin could recognise it in his sleep.

"Taehyungah" Jimin was surprised. He hugged Taehyung very tightly. But-
What was Taehyung doing here? He was supposed to be at Kim house.

"I really wanted to see you. Hyung how are-" Taehyung stopped in middle after noticing something. His eyes were dark.

"What happened to your cheek?"
_______________________________________

A fEw HoUrS bEfOrE~

"What do you mean by I can't do this?"
It was Yoongi who asked this question after a long silence.
"I said I can't do this", Jimin said again. This time a little bit slower than last time.

"Why?" Hoseok asked.
"I am not bind to tell you that", Jimin said facing the other side. He was clearly trying to avoid looking at his mates.

"But-" Yoongi was about to speak up but was interrupted by someone.

"Of course you are! This concerns us too!"
For the first time Hoseok shouted and Jimin flinched.

He took a deep breath and again said, - "Listen, ok? You two be together and reject me, yeah? I don't have any problem with it. Why bother dragging me in all this."

"Jimin...", Jungkook didn't know why Jimin was behaving like this but he tried to talk to Jimin. Yoongi had finally got his mates after so long and Jungkook was very happy about it. He didn't want to see his hyung sad again.

"Don't meddle in this Jungkook. This is between us." His intentions were shut by Jimin.
"Ok hyung." Jungkook couldn't help but keep quiet.
Another silence filled up the conversation but it was soon broken by Yoongi.

"Haah... I guess all this is too fast for you so just give it time ok? One week atleast?
We deserve that much." Yoongi said hoping that Jimin would understand and grabbed the top of Hoseok hand as if telling him to calm down. This action of his was not noticed by anyone except Jimin who felt some strange feeling in his heart.

Jimin's POV

"What do you think about all this?"
"About what?" I sat down but I could still hear Yoongi and Hoseok.
"About us." It was Hoseok who was asking the question to Yoongi.

"I think that you stink. You owe to shower everyday Sucker." Pfft-
I tried to control my laughter but it spelt out as a smile. After annoying Hoseok, Yoongi walked away towards the exit.

"I do shower everyday! The fuck you mean by that and where the hell are you going? Come back here!" Hahahahaha -
I could feel Yoongi's smile....

>"He could smile at you too, you know that right?"<

I ignored Chimmy. But can't say that I won't like that.
"Hyung atleast wait for me. Bye Jim, see you tomorrow."
Tomorrow? I frowned and I think Jungkook already guessed my question.
"I don't have any more classes today and same with hyung.", He replied.

I stood at the same place when slowly Jungkook started to leave the campus.
Sigh...
Why is all this so difficult?
>You won't like when they'll actually be together without you.<
Nonsense.
>It's the truth.<
_______________________________________

"Hoho~ so this is where our little Omega was the whole time. What happened? Did your new catch leave you alone?", The same guys from this morning were back at it again.

"None of your business!" I said angrily cause these guys are really getting on my nerves.

"Omy gawd Sweety-
He really left you alone after all. Tsk tsk too sad. Don't worry about him. Since I am here you know?" He said with a sickening smile.

"What do you mean?" I watched in horror as his smile was replaced by a dark look.

"Hold him."

"What the hell?" I struggled but two guys caught my hands.

"What the hell huh? The bitch surely talks dirty. Now that Jungkook is gone.... You know what will I do to you?"

"What?" Argh here we go again.

"Of course, I will beat you to pulp."

I shouted with pain when the bastard hit me in the stomach. Then he went for my face.

"Ask your minions to free me, then I'll show you." I shouted in pain.

I had covered my face waiting for another hit while trying to find a way to escape them but the hit never landed on me.

The next thing I knew was Jung Hoseok beating the living crap out of the guy.

"Stop with your Alpha voice and pheromone shit. This doesn't works on me at all." He punched the guy relentlessly.

"Hey! Hey! Wait! You will kill him. Stop Hoseok." I pleaded Hoseok after sometime. They guy was really still. I guess he passed out.

"Don't. Ever. Touch. My. Mate." The guy was brought back to his senses as Hoseok strangled the hell out of him.

"Iamsorry." The guy said and ran away with full speed.

"Why did you do that?" I asked Hoseok after we sat on a chair.

"You might not accept me but I have already accepted you and I won't allow anyone to hit you in front of my eyes." He stroked my left cheek lightly. The touch was full of care. He caressed my bruise and his eyes looked hurt.

"I can protect me." I said slowly.

"I know that. You're my strong Omega." When did I became his Omega? And why does it sounds nice? ...
He was still watching me. But suddenly -

"Oh my! Mr. Choi?" Mr. Choi is here????

I snapped my head backwards as Mr. Choi was our language professor. And ...

"I will kill you one day." I tried to shout but it was more of a squeak.

Hoseok had kissed me again on my cheek. I fell for his trick again.
Hmph ಠ⁠ಗ⁠ಠ.

BaCk To PrEsEnT

That's what happened.... but I couldn't tell Taehyung that. So I must think of some excuse.
______________________________________

Taehyung is here guys!!!
I am a little busy but, I will try to upload more.
Till then, byee
Love you 💜
Y'all this story just reached #26 in yoonminseok tag
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh