18

Author's POV

The University was awfully excited, more than Jimin would ever like it to be. His day was already ruined when he wore his favourite outfit but his date got cancelled. Sighing he started looking for Jungkook.
Let me ask him what even happened to that Yoongi guy. Not like he cares or anything ...(yeah sure)
Jimin was strolling through the corridors when he heard the announcement. The Uni speakers blasted with a message from the management.

Attention please! All the students are hereby requested to form separate queues in the main hall according to their secondary characteristics. One for all the Alphas, one for Omegas and so on for Betas and Vampires. This is being done to ensure that all of you are in good health. It's a normal health checkup. Separate booths are already set up for the same. Thank you for your cooperation.

"Ugh this same thing they do every year. But at least it will waste a lecture or two", Jimin said. According to him it was such a waste of time. He suddenly saw the one he was looking for and ran towards him. But what he didn't notice was someone observing him from afar.

_______________________________________

Jungkook's POV

"Hmm so I have my first lecture in room 3D ... well Moon Goddess pls save my legs", I mumbled as I saw my schedule for today on my phone. I wonder why they didn't get a damn elevator for this huge University? I sighed as I walked towards the staircase. Then I heard the announcement regarding the health checkup. I stood on the same place as I let the words sink deeper into me.

This can't be happening!
Why ?

Everything was going well. A health checkup ? What Uni even does that?

Shivers ran through my body as I thought of all the possibilities.

Yoongi hyung is also not there today. What if they start ridiculing me?

>Let them do something funny ... I will take care of them<

Cooky? No no please don't do anything. I beg you please.

Silence is what I got in return..... I should go home right now... yeah that would work!

"Jungkooooooooooook", I heard someone shout and instantly a human was hanging on my back. I was so lost in thought and scared that I didn't bother to look who the person was and my body kind of moved on its own. I instinctively pushed the person off my back. But then.........

"Why would you push him like that???????"

A guy asked me as he harshly grabbed my wrists. I couldn't look at his face properly cause of his long curly hair which was scattered on his forehead. His hair totally covered his eyes and part of his nose. I doubt he could see at this point.
I was in a trance while he shouted at me more. The medical checkup blocking my regular way of thinking.

"Taehyung STOP IT! You are probably hurting him!".
"I am hurting him? He pushed you so hard Jimin!"

Jimin? Jimin!!!!
I looked at the floor and saw Jimin sprawled there looking hurt. Oh no I pushed Jimin? I yanked my hands from the grip of the supposed Taehyung guy and crouched near Jimin wanting to help him up. I guess I pushed him so bad ... damn it.

"I am sorry Jimin .. I - I didn't knew it was you .... I just acted out of habit and ... I am sorry", I rambled. Jimin looked at me while a sprouted some gibberish along with real sentences.

"Chill I know you didn't do it on purpose. And if we think about my injured butt; it's nothing a free meal won't fix." Jimin assured me while giving a smirk.