(;Question for my readers;)

Would you guys want me to focus on That's My Mate? for the time being or should I launch more books as my mind is currently flooding with ideas.

Well if anyone is interested you may leave a comment here. I will republish this page after 1 week with some short summaries of my ideas.

EDIT_
Well, I have decided that the current story of mine would be my priority and you may see some of the new books dropping here and there.
As of the summaries -
_______________________________

1st Book -(Top Kook story)

Namjoon's arrange marriage was hard. After several problems with his family, he is gone forever to live somewhere far away and his little brother, Taehyung saw all of it so-

Taehyung ran away from his arranged wedding, leaving his best friend - 'Yoongi' on the aisle.

What will happen if the two best friends collide again in life and Yoongi's assumption of Taehyung being "not ready for the marriage" proves to wrong as -
His ring finger is adorned by a beautiful ring and the love he has for his husband is the regular talk for the people around him.
Plot twist - Namjoon Kim is back too and he's not alone.
_______________________________

2nd Book- (Top Tae story)

Jeon Jungkook is the voice behind Korea's most famous singer, "Luca".

They say that people can kill for the person who they love, so giving his voice and giving up his dreams for the person who loves him was not a big deal for Jungkook.

But the promises were fake as well as the love. And with a broken heart, Jungkook broke the car of some dude who just won't stop asking for money even after being freaking rich.
The problem is - Jungkook never thought of sneaking in some money when he was running away.

The rich guy has his own problems waiting for him as well. For example his parents and .......

A raging Luca to deal with who was searching for the golden bird. A bird that was meant to be kept in the cage and sing only for him.

_____let me know which one do you like? ___________

Have a good day ⛅ or night 🌃.
_______________________________

@Cyb3rjpark