10

"Sudden urge for blood drinking is common after meeting your mate. I am glad you came here instead of feeding on your mates. Biting the neck during blood consumption can cause accidental marking." The medic said as if he was reading facts out of a book.

"It wouldn't have been that much of a hassle." Hoseok was puzzled, he didn't feel anything wrong in marking his own mates.

"I am sorry if this might hurt you Mr. Jung but there are certainly some people out there who don't support inter species mates and having two mates is also rather uncommon. Rejection rate is quite high nowadays."

The words felt heavy on Hoseok's heart.

No...
Rejection?
They won't do that to me right? Of course not!

Hoseok was lost in thought. He never thought about having a mate. Afterall, people don't usually get a second one. The pain of losing his mate once was enough for him. Experiencing it for another time, he might as well burn himself alive.
He was debating with himself about the situation.

( There was more to his story but he won't say.)

"You are good to go."
The medic at the University said after checking up Hoseok and provided him with an extra blood pouch just in case. The medic wore a typical white coat and was a vampire as well.

The things that the medic said were running through his mind, his relationship will not be an easy one.
Hoseok had lines of tention on his forehead. Namjoon, who had accompanied him also noticed the same and went to him.

"Hey, you ok?"

"No, I mean yes. You know it feels strange. I just met you today. And now I am here, suddenly became the mate of two wolves. And one is your friend 😂.
Weird ~" Hoseok was surely tensed but passing on his tention to a person he just met was something he didn't want. He just smiled.

Meeting Namjoon was a disaster. The guy managed to fall in the queue whilst entering the classroom and the next second, everyone was on the ground. They fell one by one like the blocks of Domino. Hoseok couldn't help but laugh at this. At last he helped Namjoon get up. After a few minutes, they were friends.

"I can't say anything about Jimin but as a friend I would say Yoongi hyung is a good person. He just comes off a little rude. He is really kind on the inside." Namjoon was sure of that.

"I wish it was a vampire....Then this would have been so special to them .... Just like me." Something about Namjoon made him voice out his opinions.

"Hmm having a mate won't affect their life as much as it does ours.... That's sad. I myself can't imagine me with a wolf. Nevermind, let's hope for the best and go meet up with them. They must be waiting."

"Okay!" Hoseok got up as excited as one could ever be.
______________________________________

MeAnWhIlE~

Yoongi's POV

Sometimes you just need to stop!
.
.
.

And ask yourself -
Why?
.
.
.

Why are you doing this? 💀

That's exactly what I am asking myself right now.
Why am I peeling shrimps right now?

When Hoseok and Namjoon left, me, Kookie and Jimin (aka the feisty one) decided to sit and eat something.

I got myself a burger and some sparkling water to go with it. As I looked at the other two, they got spicy shrimps for their lunch.

I mean -
Why does this cafeteria had these? Or why do they want to eat that as lunch?

But the most important question-
Jungkook doesn't know how to peel it and if Jimin doesn't know it too...
How are they gonna eat it? -_-

"You know how to peel it right?" I asked Jimin. I was hoping for a yes cause there was too much on his plate 😃.

"Yeah" Jimin replied with .....

SAss

"OhKay"-_-

>He needs a lesson or two about that tone of his. Well it suits him so -<

Shut up Shookie

"Great. Well Jungkook, you sit here"
I tapped the chair beside me.

"Why will he sit with you? He will sit beside me. Right Kookie?"

Is this guy for real?

"But I can't peel the shrimps Jiminah.
Hyung does it for me."

Yeah, he will sit beside me.

"I am your hyung too. And I'll peel yours too." Why the fuck is that shawty so sweet to my brother and gives me the deadly looks?

"Ok" Jungkook looked really, I mean really happy.

"Hah" I sighed. Would you look at that. My own brother, whom I raised just betrayed me.

I don't know if Jimin just laughed at my reaction or he's just happy but he's giggling like crazy and

Ithinkitscute.

WTF

"Ow!"
Suddenly I heard the someone cry out from pain.

And it was Jimin.

I looked at his hands. They were bruised. Aish....
What even happened with his hands?

"Hyung... Your hands, they are hurt...
It will hurt more if you peel the shrimps." Jungkook sounded as if he knew what happened. I will ask him later.

"It's ok Jungkook. This isn't much." Lies.

"Yoongi Hyung!"

"What!?"

"Your mate has hurt his hands. Please peal the shrimps for us." I was going to do it anyway but this makes it less a awkward.

Jimin was about to protest but I snatched the plate from him.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

"Tango."
Time for you to taste your own attitude.

I just continued the work at hand without looking upwards.
And that's how ended up doing this.

"I am back."

"Of course you are. Mr. Jung Hoseok."

________________________________

A few minutes after we all got seated included Namjoon and Hoseok.
We talked about our families, introduced ourselves. I got to know that Jimin lives with a friend, his family also lives nearby and Hoseok lives with a hyung who he respects very much. His name was Jinseok or something idk.

And they are talking nonsense right now.

The real question is what I am going to ask now.

"What do you both think about this whole situation?"

"I have no problem with it. It surely is different but I am not going to give up just because of that." Hoseok said without any sense of confusion.

What he said really put me at ease.

"It's the same for me. I have no problem having two mates. And Hoseok, I might have called you a sucker but I don't have any problem with you being a vampire."

Hoseok smiled after hearing this. Jimin was looking at the floor the entire time. And he looked up to say-

"I-
I can't do this."

WHAT?

-----------------------------------------------------

Author's note-
This might reach 500 reads and it makes me real happy.
Thank you to all my readers.
What do you think will happen after this 👀
Sorry for the slow burn.
Love you all 💜