Road trip (Ch.1)

👋🏾Welcome to Yellow Eyes:Safe Haven💛
I hope you enjoy the read. Vote to lmk of its something you like.
👍🏾

Surviving is hard. Surviving is brutal.
Especially when we have been walking on the I-80 for 21 days straight. Everyone is  tired, exhausted and cold. Fall didn't really come out of nowhere. We knew Summer wasn't going to last forever. But we thought we were secure in The Hotel. We were obviously wrong, we should have run further away from those bikers and Roe. But we didn't and I almost lost Vi because of my own stupidity. I mean why didn't I think that it wasn't personal after she stopped her dad from killing me.

Then I put her along with everyone else in danger by accepting shelter from those racist. We ended up having to kill them. They said  that they had been looking for a group of dirty minorities to fall into their trap so that they could "Do horrible things to us." But we got the jump on them before they could do those things.

And Yeah, why not stay in their Neighborhood? In our fight with them there was a fire... a couple of fires. It's really my fault we have nowhere to go right now. The adrenaline was rushing through me and I let one of them get under my skin when he mentioned Vi and what he specifically had planned for her. At the moment I felt that every house on that block should burn to the ground along with them. So now we are heading to New York.

Which is a terrible Idea. It's one of the most populated places in the states. No doubt filled with Zombies and crazies. I think we should go to Canada instead and live in the mountains or something. But everyone else thinks it will be worth a shot to see if the virus spreads that far and if it has they want to get a boat and find an island. I didn't want to invalidated their opinions by saying that's fucking stupid so I nodded and agreeded and here we are.

Finding a car to drive there was supposed to be the easy part. Yet we are still walking.

Our group fighting has improved and we walk in a certain formation so we will always be ready for the dead and the living.

Lue is upfront, Sai and Sol are behind him on each side of him Veer and Mun are behind Sai and Sol on either side of them and Vi, Sofia and I cover the back of us.

It's so cold out here that I think my johnson has shrinked a few inches, So I cup my hands and blow into them to try to warm them, not much luck so I put them in my pants.

"Take them out now. It's not safe. What are you gonna do if someone attacks you right now? Huh?"
"You should mind your business, I think it's a lot safer than to let my fingers freeze off." I can sense Vi staring a hole into my head so I knowingly smirk letting her know my hands are staying put.

"Oh really. You love stepping on thin ice." She says as she bumps me playfully. I caught a glimpse of her neck and had a flashback.

The cut on her neck healed but every time I look at it I feel immensely guilty. She says it makes her look cool and that her and Veer have matching scars now. She's good at looking on the bright side of things. I only see things for what they are.

*Whistles*

"Check it." We hear Lue say upfront.
"This car, let's check it. I have a good feeling about it." He says.

"Whatever you say,Big Guy." Solei says
We all approach the car, and look at Lue to see if he can get it up and running.

"Yes, this is good, Mun and Veer could yall siphon some gas off of the other cars. Please and Thank you." He says

"Yeah no problem. C'mon Mun, you try those two over there, I'll take these two." Veer says

"Yo Lue, What kinda car is this?" Sol asks.
"It's a Kia Telluride. Big enough to hold us. But that also means we need a shit ton of gas for a smooth ride to New York."

I can see everyone's breath because of the cold air and my mind goes somewhere else like it always does nowadays. I swear my mind wasn't this filthy a few months ago. But how else am I supposed to pass the time?

In real life I'm standing guard while Lue fixes up a car but really I'm thinking about Vi on her knees looking up at me while she strokes my shaft coating it with pre-cum as she licks it from the base slowly to the tip.

I imagine me grabbing a fistful of her shiny black hair to guide her as she slowly takes my full length into her parted mouth. Both of us not taking our eyes off each other until she can't bear to keep them open because of how hard my thrusts would meet with her head bobs.
These kinds of thoughts keep me warm in the cold season.

Suddenly I felt human contact and Vi was wrapping her arms around my waist from behind with her chin resting on my shoulder.

"What're you thinking about?" She says putting her hands under my shirt.
"Hmm, you're so warm. I can't believe it's this cold out with no snow yet."

"Well it is only September. I don't think there should be snow. Just crispy leaves and fall weather." I reply
She sighs and snuggles more into me.
"Are you okay? You feel so tense."
That's because I am. My mind was already elsewhere when she approached me and now her hands are on my stomach. I'm using every muscle in my body to not grow a boner. I need a distraction right now.
"I-I gotta piss." I stutter out
"oh okay I'll go with."
"No, it's fine. I'll have Solei go with me." I say as I quickly went to grab Sol.
We went a few minutes back down the road that's still in the eye's view of the others.

"Why are you being weird? Aviva could have just come with you. Why do I always have to be your piss pal."

"Because we need to talk." I say

"Do we really need to talk or do you and your lady need to talk."

I glance at her annoyed as I sit down behind a car. She sits down with me.
"Spill, What's up?"

"Okay so I am having trouble controlling my thoughts and my body." Sol gives me a weird look.

She doesn't get what I'm trying to say.
"I keep having sexual thoughts and I get hard because of them. It's getting harder to hide."

"I bet that huge dick of yours is hard to hide."

"I'm being serious. We haven't had sex since we were at that neighborhood with the racists. And that was what, about three weeks ago."

"You'll be fine. It's just blue balls."
Just?

"Look, all you need to do is get some pussy."

"It's not that easy. There's been no privacy, No bed, and no opportunity."

"Then be patient. Sex is so much better when its been a while."

"Thanks for the chat. Let's head back." We both get up and head back to the group. Sitting down to talk was the right move because now my body isn't tense anymore and I'm back to being soft.

Upon approaching them we heard an engine roar which gave all of us a sense of relief. No more walking, we can relax for the first time in a few weeks.

"I want to drive!" Sofia squealed
Everyone loaded into the car. Vi and I went first so we could sit in the back.
"Road Trip!!" Sol yelled and we started our way to New York...in a car.

Everything is not what it seems.

👾