Up & Running (Ch.20)

Cam

I don't know why but in this past week Vi has been looking more beautiful by the second. This is like a flower blooming more and more with each passing day, becoming more radiant and full of life. Vi looks so good, I've been tempted to water her every morning!

I got shot in my side, my arm, and my neck but I also killed Mun and saved our home. So I have no reason to feel down. This physical pain will be over soon enough.

Since all of my worries have been taken care of, I can now concentrate on what a sexy woman my girlfriend is. This past week, we only had time to ourselves when she was helping me bathe. It was clear to me that her gaze was full of lust every time she looked at me. We have both been anticipating the moment when we can explore each other's bodies again.

*Pop*

I cannot believe how amazing that was. She swallowed my hot cum like it was her favorite drink. The way she used her tongue and lips to make sure every drop of cum was gone was so sensual. She also looked me in the eye while swallowing every drop, making it an even more intimate experience. That mouth of hers is amazing, and I wish I could tell her that. But I doubt she wants to hear "Hey love, you have a great cum swallowing mouth."

"You'll tell me if anything hurts right?" She asks getting in position to reverse ride my anticipating dick. She straddles me in reverse cowgirl position, her tight pussy hovering over my hard cock. My eyes are drawn to her lower half settling on my lap as I quickly nod and focus on it. There's nothing more tempting than Vi's round ass, begging for a slap. In the past, I've slapped her ass and she enjoyed it I wonder if she'll like it again.

She looks over her shoulder, her sultry eyes meeting mine. "Make sure to let me know if it gets too intense, okay?" I nod in response, my breathing increasing as I prepare for the pleasure to come.

Vi lowered herself slowly onto me, moaning at just the tip being in. I lean closer, and I know she can feel my breath on her neck as her hips start to move in a slow and steady rhythm. With each thrust I can feel the pleasure coursing through my veins, and I know this is only the beginning. I heard her say, "Shit.". Taking my hands across her brown body I gently caressed her ass, giving it a squeeze, and lifted my hands to her inner thighs, helping her grind into me.

This right here is gonna help me heal tremendously.

We're in a comfortable rhythm. It's nice and slow. So fucking hot, Vi puts a cherry on top by leaning forward placing her hands on my knees giving me a full view of her ass. She rocks it back and forth, driving me wild as she shows off her tantalizing moves. The constant grinding that she does is teasing but oddly satisfying at the same time. This is an opportunity I can't pass up. I smack her ass one, two, three times, inducing her to tighten over me and yell out during each one of the strikes.

The moment she stopped grinding, she sat up and began to bounce on top of me. Every time she bounced, the sensation intensified, and I felt myself becoming closer to climaxing. I grabbed her breasts, squeezed them, and began to play with her nipples with my face buried in the crook of her neck.

"Oh, Fuck Cam, Fuck me!" She screamed. It's actually the other way around with how hard she is coming down on me. There's something wrong with my mind; I want to take control and Fuck you senseless. But you're already doing it to me. For now, I'll enjoy it, but when I'm back to full strength, I'll give her a legitimate reason to shout my name.

I could feel the power in her grip, as she took me to some unknown pleasure. I know I have to remain in control, but there's something intoxicating about her strength. I can sense her desire, and it's only making me want her more. When I'm back to full strength, I'll take control and show her what it means to be Fucked by me.

...

Yesterday shouldn't have tired me out the way that it did. Despite my best efforts, I was completely exhausted by the end of the day. There was no denying that Vi had her way with me. Even with all the rest I'd gotten in the days prior, I still felt completely drained by the end of the day - a testament to Vi's strength and determination. It makes me feel good about the fact that we are both not hiding behind the fact that we both want to be intimate with each other.

All in all, it was a long, exhausting day that proved to be well worth it. After spending time with Vi, I feel more confident about our relationship - both mentally and physically.

My first thought was that she would be so mad at me for leaving, but I'm happy she hasn't been. I'm grateful for her understanding, but I also know that I need to do better. I want to make sure that I'm always there for her when she needs me, and that I'm never making her feel neglected.

Vi is helping me change into clothes before Veer comes over with his 'makeshift stretcher'. However, it has been a week now, and I can walk. It just hurts when I do. Therefore, I am determined to try and walk on my own, despite the pain it might cause.

Now with all my clothes on which are some black dickies and a v-neck I push myself off the ground to stand up and... No pain so far. Aviva went outside to grab some water so she doesn't know what i'm doing. I take a few tentative steps and, to my immense relief, there is minimal discomfort.

I take a deep breath, feeling relieved to discover that I can still walk with a minimal amount of pain. I head out of the dingy shed to see my girlfriend near the water. She's got a huge pregnancy belly. I can't help but smile and feel a swell of joy as I witness the miracle of life happening before my eyes. Hopefully i'll live long enough to see her give birth to our child.

My steps were slow as I knelt down to her level, crouching down beside her. "I want to be there for every moment," I said, emphasizing how important it was for me to be a part of our child's life. "I won't do anything stupid." I say seriously.

I want to be involved in every milestone and be a source of support and guidance for our child as they grow. I understand the responsibility that comes with being a parent and want to ensure they get the best possible start in life. I have to live for that to happen. No more suicide missions.

"Glad to hear it. Are you ready to go home?" I placed my hand on her lower back to rub. "I'm ready," I said, giving her a reassuring smile.

I hear branches crunching. Veer and Sofia are approaching. "Let's head out," I said, standing up and offering her my hand. "Thank you." she says standing up with a wide smile plastered on her face. As our eyes meet, I'm filled with joy at the thought of what the future holds for us- a family of our own. I feel the warmth of her body as I move my hand lightly over her belly, imagining the life growing inside of her.

"Hey who said you can walk?" Veer says jokingly. He and Sofia sat the stretcher down. "He spent the whole day making this thing just for us to come back and see you up and running." Sofia adds. "Yeah I don't know about running." I answer.

They all started laughing extremly hard. The laugh was like a release of tension, like the air being let out of a balloon.They all found the situation humorous because after all the effort that had gone into making the stretcher for me, it had been completely unnecessary since I was already able to walk.

She placed my hand in hers, and we walked towards the car along the path. She said, "Let's go home now.". She squeezed my hand reassuringly, and with a smile we began the journey home.