Alone Time(Ch.4)

💋💋💋

Cam

"Please try to keep everyone busy until at least sundown." I say pleading with my hands in a praying motion.

We are doing an early morning perimeter walk to make sure there are no stranglers going around the cabin and I happen to ask Sol if she can do me and Vi a favor.

"I got it. I'll just tell everyone to pretend to be busy all day while you get your dick wet." She responds.

"Noooo, Don't do that!

"Fine, whatever. I got you. Go have fun with your woman, I know I had fun with mine last night."

I did not need to know that.

"Thanks for doing me this solid, I really appreciate it."

"I got you, Anytime."

She went inside to round up everyone and lead them to a day of hard work and fun times outdoors away from Vi and I. Sol has been a great friend these past months and I'm actually really glad we crossed paths. Before all this I had no one, not a family member, not a friend, and especially not a girlfriend. But even though the world has made an irreversible change, I prefer things this way. I hope that's not selfish to say.

I sat on the porch of the cabin and watched as everyone left, when they were leaving they were making obsurd sexual gestures, which I shook my head at. Sol told them. I knew she was going to say something but I didn't know she was gonna blab before getting everyone out. Gosh, This is so embarrassing.

I got out of my seat on the porch and went inside but I didn't see Vi.

"Vi!"I call out

Where is she?

"Down here in the basement!" I hear her call out, so I follow her voice to the basement. I went to the basement and closed the door behind me. The light wasn't on But I saw sunlight illuminating from the tiny window and there were a few candles lit in various parts of the room. And then I see who I've been looking for.

Vi is standing by a dresser lighting another candle, she's wearing a plaid button up shirt with jet black hair in a messy bun.

"Where'd you get that shirt from?" I ask curiously as I make my way to her.

"I found it here, I thought you might like it." She says, wrapping her arms around my neck while I rest mine on her curved waist. I couldn't help but to be distracted by her beautiful eyes for a few seconds.

"I mean yeah, it's something."

"C'mere." She says as she pulls me closer and connects our lips in a slow and passionate kiss and I can feel her hands going to my hair.

"Can I ?" She asks

I nod and go to kiss her neck as she takes my hair out of its hair tie. I grab her chin to bring her lips back to mine and I slip my tongue past her lips and into her inviting mouth and she moans into it, her hands are massaging my scalp but I can also feel her grip tightens.
I snaked my hands around her ass and learned that she has no underwear on which causes me to let out a low primal groan.

"Like I said, I thought you might like it." She whispers.

She then dips one of her hands into my pants past my boxers and begins to rub up and down my shaft and my legs almost give out. Good lord she's really touching me like how i've been imagining for the past few weeks, I want to be inside her silky walls already.

So I shimmied my pants off, threw my shirt over my head and picked her up. Then I placed her on the dresser and caught a glimpse of her glistening slit and I know I'm fully erect. I don't want to wait any longer and I now know she doesn't either.