The Neighborhood

After events of The Diner

The Neighborhood.

Cam

This neighborhood is really nice and the people are all right. We could stay here for a couple days but I don't see that happening with how weird these people are. Plus the way that older man has been looking Aviva is pissing me off. It's definitely not the kind of place we want to stay for long; the vibes are just too off-putting.

The group and I walked into this place a couple days ago, these people here have been nice to a certain extent by giving us a house to share on their block. Aviva is loving it because of the alone time we get in our room and the others don't mind being here because there's food. However, I still remain wary of the kindness they offer, as it is so rare to find people who are willing to put their trust in strangers like us. Especially in this new world of Zombies. The group's trust in these people is similar to a mouse trusting a cat-it's dangerous, and one should always remain vigilant and cautious when dealing with strangers.

And that's why their lucky to have me.

We were invited to a dinner tonight at their leader's house which is an elderly white woman. She's followed around by her three sons and her husband. Her husband is the old man who keeps eyeing my girl. She appears to be a powerful figure, with her family members and husband carrying out her wishes and adhering to her rules. Apparently her sons girlfriends are all apart of the family but only the oldest son has a kid who looks to be like 7 or something.

It is worth noting that they are all white.

Me, Vi, and the others approached their huge house and it was like walking into a blank canvas, one that had yet to be filled with color, life, and diversity. We stuck out.

I bet these people have never left the safety of this place, I mean why would they when they have everything they need. I opened the door for Vi and the others flooded in after her. I was the last to enter but before I did I checked to make sure my knife was still on my side.

They welcomed us and directed us to the dining room with a table full of food. Sol's mouth was agape in awe, Lue and Sakai couln't take their eye off of the table. We all sat on the same side of the table and the old womans family sat on the other. The elderly sat at the ends.

I caught the old man ogling Aviva while she was eating and my blood boiled so hot that my face turned red from anger. Vi saw my face and asked what was wrong. So I told her it was the way the old man was looking at her. She said ignore it because she's mine and nothing will change that. I understand where Vi is coming from, but I can't help but to be upset. It makes me feel uncomfortable and disrespected. I don't want anyone looking at her in that way, no matter who they are.

After the dinner of bullshit small converstations and unimportant topics we finaly got to leave. We walked back to the house they lent us and got ready for bed.

"Why were you acting so jealous today?" Vi asked me snuggling into the warmth of my arms beneath the cover. "I wasn't jealous," I said, my voice firm yet gentle.

"Yes you were. You should have seen your face, I didn't know it could turn that shade of red." She laughed out. "It's not funny," I said, still trying to sound gentle. "I was just surprised, that his wife didn't say anything about his wondering eyes."

"You didn't either."

"I have absolutely nothing to say to him because if he tries to touch you, I'll kill him and his entire fucking family."

"Don't say that. We were lucky to run into these kind people." She places kiss after kiss tracing from my forehead to my lips. I invited the contact to get away from the subject. "I'm just glad we're safe now," I said, squeezing her tightly in my arms as we embraced. She kissed deeper sliding her tounge across my lip, I let her tounge in and the kiss became rough and lustful. She pulled away and looked at me, her eyes aflame.

"See," she said, her voice soft and tinged with triumph, "That old man can stare and dream all he wants but at the end of the day, I'm yours." I paused, savouring the moment, and smiled. "Yes you are," I said, and kissed her again. Gripping her hips I pulled her impossibly closer to me.

I could feel my heart beating a thousand miles an hour, I was captivated by her, it felt like the whole world had stopped for us and nothing else mattered. A sweet moan escaped from her lips

The intensity of the moment overwhelmed me, and I felt my dick harden. My body was on fire, my senses heightened. Because of our closesness I know that Vi is feeling me rub against her. She seemed to enjoy it, as her breathing intensified and her grip around me tightened. As soon as she fipped us, she was on top of me. She kissed me hungrily, deepening the intensity of the moment even further. The movement of her hips against my hard on provided both of us with much-needed friction. Her movements became more frantic, each thrust becoming more passionate, and I found myself losing control as my body threatened to succumb to the pleasure.

She broke our heated kiss to take her shirt off and throw it to the floor. I quickly followed suit and removed my shirt, eager to feel her skin against mine. Our bodies are stripped down to the last fiber as we undress one another. I found myself touching Vi's womenhood as my lips reattached in a heated dominance to control the kiss. I enter her with two fingers pushing in and out slowly at first then gaining speed more and more with each moan she winced into my ear. As I explored her with my fingers, I could feel her body quiver and her breathing growing deeper and deeper, until the intensity reached its climax and she collapsed into my arms.

"Fuck!" Vi breathed out.

"Wow that was fast" I joke.

"Shut up, it's not like you didn't cum too early the other day." She laughed. "That's enough," she said sternly, her gaze narrowing.

Vi grabbed my dick and slide onto with ease, we both moaned at the feeling.

I bet I can make you cum in the next five minutes." She said, moving her body with purpose.

"Bet what?" I say trying to compose myself.

"Your hair."

"My hair?" I repeat, my eyebrows rising in surprise.

"Yeah, wear it down 24/7."

"Bet." I respond determined. I took a deep breath and let her take control, eagerly awaiting the pleasure that was to come.