Control(Ch.6)

⭐️

Cam

You aren't going anywhere Dennis.

Her words keep replaying in my head echoing. I was gonna let him go and she killed him when he was no longer a threat.

Veer has  been talking Vi's ear off since what happened yesterday. I haven't said anything to her yet because I don't know what to say. I mean I think I get it, she didn't want him to come back with more people who could potentially outman and out gun us, But at the same time he was pleading for his life. If there were a single glint in his eye that made me think he would want revenge in the future I would have killed him. But that wasn't the case.

Vi's coming back down to the basement. I can hear her and Veer's argument coming to an end. Vi enters the basement and slams the door shut, stomping her feet with each step. I stood up from the sit-ups I was doing to take a breath and to greet my girlfriend.

"I'm fucking tired of hearing his agrivating voice! The only person who thinks I did the right thing is Sofia."

I pull her into a tight hug and give her a few chaste kisses.

"You haven't said a single word to me. You don't think I should've killed him." Her voice is soft and so is her face.

I know Vi did what she thought was best at the moment.

"No you did good." I say to reassure her.

"So why not talk to me until now?"

"I just needed some time to think, that's all." I say brushing off the question.

We hugged each other tightly again and I pulled her brown lips to mine in a slow and passionate kiss. A moan slipped out of her mouth that made me want to forget all about the mission at the highway I have. I had to break it off when I felt her tongue enter my mouth or we wouldn't have stopped at all.

"Sorry Love. Can't get distracted today, Me, Mun and Lue are going to head to the highway to figure out a way to close off the path to here."

"Can someone else go instead of you?" She whined

"No I need to."

"Fine, But come back to me in one piece. I really could use some deep dicking tonight."

"Oh my God! You kiss your mother with that mouth?" I exclaimed bewildered at what she said.

"No I kiss you with it." She gave me another smooch before I headed to Mun and Lue.

**********

Mun, Lue and I have finally reached the highway, We walked instead of taking the car, it's more stealthier this way. Along the walk here Mun and Lue were like shoulder to shoulder. Now it's none of my business but I think they fancy each other. It's crazy to think no one else has noticed or maybe they have and just haven't said anything like me. Mun still gives me the creeps and an off vibe but everyone deserves love. Even deranged psychopaths.

The car pile up that was blocking the highway had stopped all traffic flow and in turn turned that flow to the backroads. I wonder if the cabin even belonged to the lumberjack guy in the first place and if that was even his family or just two women who had found their way there like we did. If we don't block off the road to the cabin more and more people will keep finding the cabin and we can't win every fight.

The suffering moans and groans of the dead drew our attention to the cars in the pile up. No one has killed them yet.

"You want in on this?" Lue motioned at a few Zombies that were trapped in their cars.
"Uh yeah. Why not." I respond before going up to a car window. I took my elbow and smashed it into the window, shattering it completely, and then I took my pocket knife and stabbed it through the yellow eyed corpse's temple. It would have been its ear but it kept trying to grab me. Mun, Lue and I repeated this until the voices of the dead were no more.

After killing all the Zoms we spotted in the area, which took out the immediate threats, we agreed to put the cars into neutral and move them to block off the back road that leads to the Cabin.

By the third car we had to push into place my body felt like it had aged 80 years, I was so sore and tired.

"Hey let's take a quick break, my muscles are killing me." I suggested, Mun and Lue agreed.

I climbed on the top of a car to lay down and stare at the sky and Lue and Mun sat in the grass.

They began talking and I thought of eavesdropping but decided against it. I instead focused on my five senses, What can I see, the grey sky with spots of blue in it with thick clouds coming from the west which means its gonna rain tonight or in the morning. What can I smell, I smell rain water that hasn't dropped yet and dead carcasses from the Zoms we killed earlier. What can I feel, I feel the metal groove of the car on my back and a slightly chilled breeze from the wind that dries the sweat on my warm body. What can I hear, I can hear the low vibrational screech of a man saying GET IT OFF MEEEE.

"Lue!" I yell as I hop off the car to help. He was being attacked by a Zombie, it was attached to his ankle holding on for dear life as Mun kicked and stomped its head in.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck you!" He bellowed with each stomp and kick to its head, leaving brains and blood splattered on the ground and covering his shoe. Lue was out of its grasp and checking his ankle for any bites or scratches. Mun's breathing was heavy, he looked unsatisfied like bashing in the corpse's head wasn't enough.

He snapped out of his trance when Lue said He was clean, no bite and no scratches.

He went to Lue's side to help him up and dust him off.

"That uh... was pretty close. Scared the hell out of me." Mun exclaimed.

"Sorry I wasn't paying attention. I should have seen it coming." I say apologetically to Lue.

"Yes you should have." Mun slips in under his breath

Did I just hear that correct?
My blood began to instantly boil when I heard his smart remark.

"Aye yo watch yo fucking mouth when you talk to me bruh!" I say with mallous as I step into Mun's personal space.

"What are you gonna do? Hit me? Do it already!" He yelled back.

I only heard that as an invitation to hit him in his mouth. So I swung and it connected, He then tackled me to the ground, We only wrestled for three seconds before Lue pulled us apart by himself.
"Fuck you!" I Roared out

"No Fuck You!"

"Stop! Both of you. We are not children, Be the adults I know you can be and put this shit aside and dead it." Lue beams out.

"Our beef ain't ever gon be dead not as long as he keeps hiding shit." I say more calmly rubbing my knuckles, now that the adrenaline is disappearing. He's a sneaky motherfucker and he knows it.

"Whatever, Just admit you don't like me for no reason. We've been in this Zombie shit since it started and you still don't trust me, even when I haven't given you a reason not to." Mun blurts out.

"But you have."

"Have what?" He asks snarkily.

"Given me a reason."  With that statement his whole demeanor changes. A large fake smile plastered on his face and now he thinks I know more than what I do. He'll reveal himself soon I just know it, until then I'll let him keep thinking I know his secret.

"Look imma head back, Do I need to send someone else in my place?"

"No, we have it under control here." Lue answers

Control its exactly what I have now.

Violence is never the answer...JK

😁