We need to talk(Ch.3)

🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️🧟

Cam

I told Vi to shower alone earlier and she didn't look too happy about that. Everyone is upstairs sharing the rooms and asleep right now. I've chosen to sleep downstairs to 'keep watch' or whatever but I just don't want any temptation with Vi. Even though she thinks im an asshole right now and its written all over her face i'm still so fucking horny.

I've never masturbated before but truly consider it now. I won't have sex with Vi unless she makes the first move. Plus I don't want to have sex where everyone can hear us. The environment hasn't been perfect, and I love her. We don't need to have sex to know we love each other.

I quickly jump out of my thoughts and onto my feet when I hear the stairs creek. My gun was pointing in the direction of the stairs.

"Whoa, it's just me, calm down." Its Vi.

"Right. I'm sorry, didn't mean to point the gun at you." I put my gun away with haste.

"Why are you up?" I asked

"I couldn't sleep. Why are you?"

"Same I guess."

"Cam, baby we need to talk."
What does she want to talk about, is it about why she got angry earlier.

We both sat down on the couch and i'm waiting for her to speak but she's just sitting there looking at me like
she's thinking hard about something.

"Love? What is it? What's wrong." I say trying to get the conversation going.
She takes a deep breath then looks at me with eyes sharper than a sword.
"Do you love me?"

What? Where is this coming from, of course I love her.
"Yeah. What do- What do you mean." Her question has caught me completely off guard.

"Are you in love with me?"

"Yes. Why are you questioning my feelings for you?"

"You've been distant, and don't say that you haven't been because you have. I've noticed. Hell everyone has fucking noticed."

That's why. Okay, So she doesn't think I love her because I have been shying away from physical contact with her. That makes sense.

"Baby you've got it all wrong, I..."

"You what? You want to string me along and pretend you care when you don't."

"No, I want to fuck." I reveal.
The look on her face right now means she didn't see that coming and neither did I. I didn't expect my self to blurt it out like that But it's true. I want her so bad and so much that I think I might explode.

She isn't saying anything.
"Say something Vi."

"I... uhm didn't know that that's how you've been feeling... I'm sorry."

"What, No I'm sorry for not just talking to you instead of pushing you away. It's my fault you thought that way. Im sorry." I explain

"We could... you know... right now." She says giving me that look I know and miss all too well.

"We can't they'll hear us. And I don't want to have sex just because I want to, or whatever."

"Okay." She comes to me and straddles my lap and wraps her arms around my neck pulling our faces just inches apart.

"What makes you think I don't want to?" She whispers seductively. She then unties my hair tie causing my curls to fall to my shoulder and in front of my face.

"Why do you keep your beautiful hair all tied up all the time?" She says cupping my face.
I then feel her heated tongue drag slowly up my earlobe and take it in her mouth. She lets it go with a
pop.

"Shouldn't I be sucking something else?" She says and she leans back placing her hands on my knees and beings giving herself some friction by grinding into my hard member all while staring her beautiful brown orbs
stare back at me.

We both still have our clothes on but the stimulation is getting to be too much for me, its been so long, I'm not ready. The way her chest is heaving up and down is telling me she's close. I grab her hips and begin to move with her quickened pace, she throws her arms back around my neck and her body goes flush against mine. She pulled my head back by my hair and shoved her tongue in my mouth, kissing me roughly.

I love this, I wanna do more but we're both holding back our moans, we can't be any louder than the heaving breathing we're doing. More than anything I want to hear he scream under me again, I wanna feel her walls close and suck me into her when I make orgasm from my deep and steady thrusts.

I want these clothes out of the way, So I can show her how much I really fucking love her.
Suddenly we both hear a creek in the stairs, Then foot steps decreasing away back up them.
"Dammit we have to stop." I say annoyed as Vi hops off my lap.

"Fuck, I see what you mean now. We do need a little privacy." She grabs my face and gives me a much needed lingering kiss.

"Let's get some sleep. Do you wanna stay down here
with me?" I ask shyly

"Yes dummy."

**************

The next Day

Aviva

Last night was great, we didn't have sex but it was a special night. After we were interrupted we layed and talked about what we want to do in the near future and Cam said she wished she could stay here in this cabin forever. I feel kinda bad because everyone including me voted to go to New York. Hearing her say she wanted to stay last has me questioning my vote. It'd be nice to stay here. Just me and Cam and Veer and maybe a baby. That's impossible we're in the Zombie Apocalypse and Cam doesn't even know if she can have kids. Plus I'm the one who said it would be impractical to raise a kid in a Zombie Apocalypse. But I don't know, if we were somewhere safe we could start a family.

Anyways, we kinda talked about what we wanted to do to each other. The anticipation is killing me, When I woke up I felt her morning wood so I pushed my ass against it and we were in a dry humping heat like last night. I have fresh hickeys on neck from this morning too.

Cam is out with Solei doing a perimeter check, and asking for a favor, so that we could have the house to ourselves. Oh, and turns out the peeper last night was Solei. She came down this morning and apologized for ruining the moment, Apparently she was turned on by watching us. Which is not surprising to say the least.

I have a great plan in motion for when Cam comes back i'll have on an extra large plaid button up that I found in one of the closets and I won't have anything underneath it. I'll call her to the basement, which is safe by the way we have checked. There's only a whole lot of axes and tool kits. A pull out couch is down here too, So that will be useful. We should have came down here last night, no one would have heard a thing.

I want to be bent over that dresser over there and swallow her thick hot load.

Im seriously getting so wet thinking of all the things she's gonna do when she gets back. My mind is going to go blank. My slutty side is coming out and she have better be ready for it.

Vote Darlin

️⭐️⭐️