chapter 3

lan xichen: immortal qin you mean there is 5 relam? and goddess fengxi is the princess of all 5 relam? he asked with shock, confuse

qin luli: yes there is 5relam they are god relam, celestial relam, heaven relam, demon relam, human relam. You all live in human relam. And yes ofcourse she is the princess of all 5 relam.

Everyone was hella scared. They don't what will happen. When they saw sect leader yao collapsing on the ground with heavy injury they are not able to offend the goddess.

Goddess meihui: so from whom shall i start? luli shall i start with lan clan?

Qin luli: as your wish shifu?

elder lan 2 ; why lan sect ? lan sect are Known as the most righteous sect and always stand for justice. why us when we never did any bad to anyone?

Goddess meihui: lan sect being righteous and stand for justice . Oh really?

Lan qiren: yes ofcourse we have always stand for justice.

goddess: then where was your righteous clan when jin clan was killing innocent wen. Where was your clan when all the clan were trying to kill the innocent kid elders and non cultivator wen. Where was your clan when a smiling cheerful bright young man turn into evil in your eyes just because he step forward to save those innocent just not that he defect the clan just to save his clan reputation Yet someone was ungrateful. (she said those word pointing toward jiang cheng).
where is your righteous clan when innocent people needed. if you can't do righteous work and be righteous then better don't try and pretend to be righteous in everyone eyes. Except one lan there was none has followed righteousness . Thats why i don't want juniors to be followed in your so called righteous path and blamed and feared by innocent wEi wuXian.

Every lan was speechless and ashamed of what they have done. Juniors were just ashamed at their seniors and glaring at them. They were acting like righteous and there were right yet they punished them.

Jingyi : i didn't know our elders and senior have done all those harm to the innocent . I am just so ashamed of them . he said while rolling his eyes.

Sizhui: jingyi don't speak just keep Your mouth shut for now. don't interrupted now . He said while glaring at jingyi Who shut his mouth after sizhui scold him.

goddess meihui went toward the juniors. through here power she brought sizhui,jingyi,jingling and zizhen near her.

Goddess meihui: are you four sizhui, jingyi, jingling and zizhen?

all four juniors nodded at her.

Goddess meihui smile ear to ear. Her smile became bright full of happiness .
Goddess meihui hugged all four of them.at first they were shocked but they hug her baCk after getting motherly warmth in her.(all the people there were shocked. fengxi disciple were happy for their shifu at the sudden hug to the juniors)

goddess meihui: so sizhui , jingyi, zizhen call me gugu and jin ling call me yima. She said calm soft happy tone.