chqpter42: life before the trial( mature)

Zizhen: the way hanguanjun said pathetic to Gugu and shushu.it was really cool and funny.

Sizhui : yeah their reaction was so funny🤣. But they are really powerful,i really want to be strong like them.

Jingyi: woah!😮 Gugu(aunt) is really strong and cool along side with shushu. Even I want to be strong like them. He said with full admiration.

Jinling: yes you are saying right yima and shushu is really cool. And they kind of look like couple .

Xichen:'it was still shocking for him to believe that he have younger who look exactly like their father and his temper was mix of his didi and him. But he was still happy to have one more brother. All this time he was not able ask anything to meihui because of feeling ashamed of what he have done. He truly want to see his didi smile happily like how he was smiling in the screen. " He just lean his head on the shoulder of Jiang Cheng.

Jiang Cheng knew what xichen was thinking. He too himself feel ashamed of what he have done. He always thought he would never like his mother but who thought he would turn like his mother ,hot temper and blame Wei wuxian for what happened all those time. He just squeeze the hand of xichen and patted him while comforting silently.

Meihui and nie huisang saw their gesture and *sighed* they knew what they were thinking. It was not that they want to blame them for all the things still if they had trust Wei Ying and supported him ,then things wouldn't have turnout like this.

Meihui: "forget it , it was already destined to happen but it still was beyond her imagination that it will Be so painful sorrowful to this extent. It hurt her to see her beloved one to suffer like this."she thought

suddenly she thought of yuxin and smiles

A/n: she just slightly seems like she is missing him so much.right meihui? 😌

Meihui: A/n you seem like you have alot of free time?😑🤨

A/n : a-mei don't be so angry.and I don't  have free time .I am already fed up with completing my assignment and because of which I have not written any chapter recently .

Meihui: she rolled her eyes.and said "that's because you have become so much lazy that you don't complete your assignment.

A/n : it's not like that okay! I am so poor . You know I have to always complete my account notes and it consumes so much time that I don't get time to write any chapter. Hummp bye you don't understand my pain. I am gonna complain to yuxin.

Meihui:bye . Rolling her eyes again. This girl is really is really something huh! Next time I will surey punish her.
Later then she start to focus on screen like everyone.

???:they are really grow up huh! They don't need us now. Right er-shidi. He said while smiling.

Lan zhan:umm . They grew up. Then lets go and stroll the place for a while before returning to the heaven relam.

Lan zhan: since they want us to have fun then why not go and Have fun . It has been a long time I had fun . Wei Ying nod at him.

They went to different stalls and places having fun and buying lots of things . At last they had tanghulu.

Lan wangji was carrying all the things like clothes,jewellery,some lanterns etc.

After that they went back to the god relam. Both their parents and siblings were there chatting with each other and having fun .