chapter 36: back to the life before trial (first meeting💑👭)

Hi guys i tried to update as fast as i can. Hope you will like the chapter.
___________________________________________

??:gege did you hear mother said father will take his disciples including us. So that means i will be the second disciple of my father And you will be the first disciple. She said while smiling dancing .Her leg was not on earth ,she was in nine clouds.

??: yes i heard you don't need to repeat so many timeS.He said while smiling. He was very happy,his sister was so excited and happy to be the disciples of their father.

next morning

Both the second and third prince of lan city were ready to depart kunkun mountain.

Dress of Xuan ye and ren Qing

Ren Qing: sons pls take care of yourself. She said in worried tone. After all this was first time they were aparting from their parents all those years they were within lan city .

Xuan ye : work  hard! And take care . We will come to meet you guys time to time with your elder brother.

Third son: don't worry mother and father me and gege will take care of eachother. And most important we will train harder, improved our strength. Right gege?he said while giving them big smile.
Second child nod at his San didi words.

Second child : will miss mother father and elder brother. He said while hugging his elder brother then his parents.

Elder son: i will miss you both. Take care and practice properly. He said while hugging both his little brothers.

Third son: we will  miss you to da-ge(elder brother) .

After that ren Qing kissed her second and third son forehead and bid them farewell.

Ren Qing: take care!!

Third son: we will . You guys to take care .

After teleporting,They reached to the Kunkun mountain one of the birth place of various mythical creatures such as phoniex, dragon, nine tail fox, white tiger, serpent, mermaid, and other demon. Later on the demon were transfer to the demon realm. Phoniex,dragon ,nine tail fox and mermaid were sent to the heavenly realm. But still many of the phoniex ,dragon ,mermaid ,nine tail fox and other demon were living in kunlun mountain .