chapter4

Goddess meihui: xiao haizi do you want to know who have killed you parents?

Jinling; i want to know yima who have killed my parents. I just don't wanna blame all of life to innocent and don't want to keep my whole life in dark by blaming him. He said while hunging his head down.

Goddess meihui: your parents were killed by yao bofu ( meng yao) . he killed your parents just because he want to be his father legitimate son so he just to impressed his so called manwhore father helped in doing do many evil work. All the evil work he did with his father and blamed wei wuxian who was so pure just to get yin iron and stygian amulet from him so that he can rule the cultivation world or you can just say he want to be another wen rouhan .

Jin ling : is it true that bo fu killed my parents yima? he asked with teary eyes.

Goddess meihui : yes it is true. sHe said while whipping his tears. sizhui side hug him and was calming him and jingyi and zizhen also comforting their friend.

Jin ling : bofu tell me why why what my parents had done yours that you killed them. He asked while his tears are flowing nonstop.

Everyone was feeling pity for the little boy. Jiang cheng can't believe this son of prostitute is the reason why his sister and brother died.

Jin guangyao: i-i di-didn't kill them. He denied all those things. He was suttering badly. His sweat was dripping nonstop due to fear in forhead.

Goddess meihui was now irritated by all this.

goddess meihui: oh really you didn't kill them then how did zixun knew it was wei wuxian who has curse him as we all already know how much that guy is stupid unless until we will not say him how he will know that who have curse him . And how did jin zixuan know jin zixun went to attack wei wuxian when he was waiting for him somewhere else. Not just that how did jin yanli knew that there was siege going against her adopted brother not just that how did she reach nightless city when lanling was to much far and her cultivation was also not average that she can reach there right away after knowing siege.

Now everyone was dilemma and thinking what goddess fengxi told have point. They knew how much idiot was jin zixun by himself finding out who curse him is impossible and how did jin zixuan went to place where zixun was attacking wei wuxian when he didn't knew about all this just not that madam jin went to nightless city when lan ling is way to far from it. She don't even have average core to come there right after knowing the war held against her brother. jin guangyao sweat was dripping nonstop due to fear.

Random minor sect leader: but still how can we say it was sect leader jin who killed them.he didn't even know demonic cultivation ?
Others also nodded.

Goddess meihui just rolled her eyes at them and wishper"such loyal dog".
Goddess meihui: then let me show you what that day happened ?

*in the screen *

Jin zixun has caught wei ying collar and was asking him to remove hundred hole curse.

wei ying even didn't knew what he was saying. Hr even didn't knew who he was. He wad saying he didn't put curse on someone he didn't know.

But that stubborn jin zixun brat was not believing and threw him to the ground when he heard his cousin voice. Wei ying chest was visible where it was clearly seen there is no hundred hole curse. suddenly jin zixun told disciple to attack wei wuxian and wen ning and wei ying also fight them back as a self defense. Suddenly different sound was heard but it cannot be heard by anyone except wen ning who was being controlled by that sound but weu wuxian was not the one who was playing flute. And suddenly it killed jin zixuan.

*Video stop*

Goddess meihui: did you see what was happened back then. She rolled her eyes at them.

Qiin luli: how much that guy is idiot that he didn't even notice there was no curse sign in his chest . It was so visible yet he didn't saw. Jins should really know how to stop being arrogant like they own the whole world or they aRe everything. such a spoil brat she said while rolling her eyes at them.

Everyone was just speechless especially jins they didn't knew the former heir death happened due to their second young master mistake and misunderstanding .

Random sect leader 2; but still it didn't show how sect leader jin was the one who killed them.

Goddess meihui and her disciples just facepalm themselves mentally. "Just how much dumb this all stupid are" was the thought of them.

Goddess meihui: ofvourse it was him you dumbhead. there is FORBIDDEN script in lan sect which is FORBIDDEN PLACE but due to someone who trust him alot showed him that FORBIDDEN script that became the reason for jin zixuan and nie mingjue. she emphasized the word forbidden to make the person realise that what he have done.

Nie huisang :WHAT DA GE WAS KILLED BY HIM . he yelled tears were flowing non stop . Well he went toward jin guangyao and punch him In face and nie disciple came stop and caught him.

Everyone was just now didn't knew what to say. he even killed nie mingjue former sect leader nie. After while when nie huisang was became silent he smriked at him while covering his face with fan. He have made so many plan to bring back wei wuxian and expose so many evils deeds of jin guangyao. Finally he can get revenge for his brother and best friend .

Random disciple of minor sect: but still he is demonic cultivator we don't know what might he will do .

goddess meihui: if he were to do some evil work then he might have already done .Just not that if he want then you were nothing infront of him. if he were to kill you all he might have done already why he would wait years to just kill you .So better shut your mouth. and you all don't forget anyone of you that today all you are enjoying all these freedom because of wei wuxian without of him you guys would be still under wen clan working as servant of them and serving wen chao amd wen rouhan . instead of being grateful to him you guys just blamed him for taking demonic path. I just can't believe just what makes you think you are superior just because you cultivate spiritual energy. Father has always given equality to all of them whether they cultivate spritual energy or resentful energy. She said while rolling her eyes at them.

everyone went speech less and silent they knew they won the war due to wei wuxian demonic cultivation But still didn't dare to admit it. each and every word of goddess was true they just hung their head. One specific person .i.E . lan wangji was frozen in his sit he was thinking as if it was dream.

___________________________________________
A/n pov

guys today i would have update 2 3 chapters but as you know its still tihar and i need to help my sisters and while making food (fini roti , sel , khurma and all for the tomorrow bhai tika ) so i was busy . any way happy tihar everyone.May this this light festival brings light in your dark life.