chapter 13

Lan zhan: so it was not dream. He really came that day to meet us.His tears were flowing non stop.
Does that mean sizhui And another son is my sons?

sizhui: hanguang jun is my real father and wei wuxian is my mother. And i have twin little brother .His tears were flowing . He always thought who was his mother.

Nie huiasang: wait wei xiong told sons and went to lan main relatives chamber lan mey and lan lei To see his another son. who is lan mey and lan lei son ? Does this mean  wangji xiong has twin son with wei xiong? one is sizhui then another son who he is?

Jingyi was just frozen in his sit. his whole life was lie. His parents who have raised him for 16 years are not his biological parents. Hanguangjun is his biological father and sizhui his bestfriend is the twin elder brother. He never thought he was  wei wuxian the yiling loazu sons . His tears flowing non stop.

Jin ling: ISN'T JINGYI PARENTS LAN MEY AND LAN LEI ARE FROM THE MAIN FAMILY OF LAN CLAN. he was shocked and yelld loudly.

everyone was shocked when they got tO know sizhui and jingyi were hanguangjun son. it was like they got hit by lighting . lan qiren almost spit blood and faint when he got to know the troublemaker the most unlan lan is the son of his  precious nephew.

Wangji went near his son. He hugged them and they also hugged them back. Both the kids were crying and sniffing.

Wangji: i am so sorry i never knew you both were my own son with wei ying. I am so sorry jingyi i didn't  spend much time with you.

jingyi: its alright*sniff* hanguangjun . I*sniff* also didn't knew *sniff*you are my biological father.

Sizhui: i have *sniff* never thought you both *hiccup*will be my *sniff*father and brother*sniff*. I will always protect you jingyi.

Wangji: call me father not hanguangjun. Jf anyone dare a hurt you both i will not hesitate to kill them. He said stern and threatening voice. they pull away from the hug

Jingyi: i never knew mother was always protecting us by this pendent.

Sizhui: i also didn't knew . Whenever we were in danger pendent will glow and save us from danger but i used to shrugged off as if ntg happened .

Meihui had tears in her eyes. her nephew and shixiong finally knew they  his son with gege. Jiang cheng and lan xichen were happy for their brothers and their kids.

Meihui: aiya don't  be emotional shixiong  my little duckling nephews.You are making us cry you know.

Sizhui: gugu is this the reason why you told us to call you gugu. Because we are your gege sons?

Meihui: yes you are my gege son. She said with smile.

Lan xichen: but isn't  young master wei a boy how can he give birth ? he asked in confusion

Meihui: as you already knew gege is crown prince of 5 relam. He is different  from other god and immortals. He already have womb like female to give birth if endup with same gender . As for other god and immortals there is fertility pool which is the tears of goddess of fertility. So the immortal and god can have descendants of their own if they chose same gender cultivation partner.

And even if he was in human relam his body was still same so when they did it ,He got pregnant .

Everyone was just processing what meihui has toLd them just now. way to unbelievable for them. They hate homosexual but now they arr heard that god goddess immortals are also homosexual . Did they should hit their head on the wall or stone.Was the thought od people .

nie huiasang: i didn't  knew god goddess and immortals are also homosexual. People here are so homophobic what will happen when the cut selve god or immortals wil know about this people. Will they kill all this people for humiliating the homosexual people. He said while laughing without knowing he had voice out his thought.

People looked at him with  blank face. They really didn't  know what to say. They are actually scared to the core if any one knew and they will be killed.

Like this it show them  how wei ying was with his husband both sons Everytime. how he used to protect  them time to time. How he used to calm wangji when he used to have nightmare . 

Time skip to the after death of nie mingjue.

in god relam

Nie mingjue : so i am back to the god relam.He sigh i hope everything wil be fine in the human relam.

Wei ying: mingjue shidi you came back . He said with smile to him.

Nie mingjue; da shixiong i am sorry i ama also the reason for your death. I didn't  protect the innocent people . I let my grudge towards the wen rouhen to kill the remnants wen who were innocent and non cultivator. He said with his head hung down.

Wei ying : don't  blame your self. It was just trial in human relam. Since you already know your mistake i hope you will not repeat the same mistake again right?

Nisr mingjue: i will definitely not repeat the same mistake.

just at the time everyone came in the main hall of god relam.

Meihui,yuxin: mingjue shidi

yanli ,wen qing, wen ning and zixuan: mingjue shixiong

Thet all greet eachother.

zixuan: when did you came back  mingjue shixiong?

Nie mingjue: i just came back from the human relam. He said with slight smile in which disappoint can be seen.

Wen qing: so how did you died at the human relam?

Nie mingjue: due to qi deviations .

Wen qing: still it won't  be so bad to cause death .

nie mingjue : for many month i had qi deviation little in my body which cause the death of me in human relam.

  wen ning : lets leave about the human relam . Now we are back to the place we belong. He said with his innocent  smile.

Meihui: right guys we are not the human ok. We are the god and goddess who have been protecting the whole five relam for thousand of years.

Wen qing ,yanli , wen ning went to the clinic for inventing new medicine. Zixuan went with yuxin for teaching kids. Wei ying , meihui and nie mingjue were together sitting in the table. 

Nie mingjue: da shixiong shijie i am worry about hiuasang will he be fine alone in the human relam. He said with the worried tone.

wei ying: don't  worry huisang will be fine. He isn't  like other cultivators there.

Meihui: yeah he is the cleverest person  in the human relam.Hihi i just can't  believe that how people are so easily fooled. He have literally made fool everyone in the human relam. He have  built the biggest spy agency which no one knows. He can get any information he needed. Well he is smart though. He have failed the gusu lectures two times because he want to read the books in lan library and don't  want to practice  saber.

Wei ying: our huiasang shidi is realy smart. He said with smile in his face.