chapter 32

*So guys lets start the story *
guve your review about the chapter. though i am not free so i Am updating little late hope you won't  mind. thank you for reading stories.
___________________________________________

Meihui: gege hope you will meet shixiong as wei ying soon. *Sigh* and continue drinking wine.

Meihui: since you are here already why  just bother to hide ? SHE SAID WHILE Drinking wine.

Yuxin: so you knew i was here. He said with smile.

Meihui: ofcourse i know . She said while drinking wine.

yuxin: drinking baijiu(white rice wine) will make you drunk heavily. so what's the reason for drinking this today. He asked while pouring wine for himself in cup.

Meihui: i feel sad for gege shixiong shidi shimei my little nephews. But it hurts more to see gege and shixiong in pain, And here we cannot even so anything feeling so helpless. Destiny is really something. She said with sad tone While drinking baijiu.

yuxin caught her hand and stopped her from drinking more Wine.

Yuxin: to be honest even i feel helpless.  Destiny fate is really beyond control. Though we can control other life destiny but when it comes to ourself its hard. Still me you da shixiong , er shixiong have control our fate and destiny,Didn't we? its just trial they will be back. He said while drinking wine.

Meihui turn toward him and hug him And said : you are really someone i can rely anytime. yuxin hug her back and smile.

Yuxin: lets go , we need to go now. After saying that he piggy back Hug her.

in lan clan

wei ying: a-yuan a-yi wake up. Its already 6'o clock. He said while slightly shaking them.

Well today was their no classes so she didn't wake up the kids at five o clock. But if she will let them sleep till late then they will be lazy and won't  wake up early.

Wei ying went to the bathroom  for taking bath. After half an hour he came out.