chapter 33

Wei ying: a-mei did you bring what i told you.He asked his sister.

Meihui: yes i have brought ge. Don't worry a-yi will be fine. she said in assuring voice.

Wei ying: umm hope so otherwise i need to save him from my god power. He said seriously.

Meihui: ge you Can't use your god power he will be fine. Even if it has become worse we can call qing shimei
she can cure a-yi. she assured her brother about a-yi health.
n
Wei ying: i am gone call wen qing if it becomes worse. He said in a little panic tone.

Wei ying uses the heavenly herb to decot the medicine for high fever and feed to the jingyi.

jingyi was getting better. both wei ying and meihui were relief . outside the door they saw lan wangji standing outside with lan lei looking worried about jingyi condition.

After all, three days have passed since jingyi had a high fever.

Lan lei : xiyiu meimei a-yi ,is he fine? he said in worriedly .

lan wangji: if anything needed for a-yi treatment we can provide as along as he is fine . he said in worried Tone.

Wei ying smile at them and said: lei xiong and hanugang jun no need to worry a-yi is fine now. His fever has reduce alot. He just need to rest and take medicine in time. he said weakly since he has not slept at all as heeast taking care of jingyi.

Hanguang -jun : lady xiao you should take a rest since you have not slept. As he has noticed her weak tone.

Lan lei; yes xiyiu meimei you should take a rest. We can take care of a-yi in the meantime . He said in an assuring tone.

wei ying: alright then take care of a-yi. The medicine are on the table. I have also prepared porridge for him to eat. Once he will wake up you can send someone to inform me , i will recheck him once he is awake . After saying that he went to sleep in the room.

Lan wangji was taking care of jingyi , wamgji was himself confused why he is so eager to protect take care jingyi like a-yuan as if both of them are his son Like something is pulling him towards them. He likes kids but when it comes to a-yuan and jingyi he can cross all the limits just to protect both of them Even might scarifice himself to save them.

Sizhui: father what happened to a-yi ? he said in a worried tone.

Lan wangji : he is sick . But now he is fine after taking medicine he will be fine as before and play with you. He himself didn't know when he started to talk so much. This was so unlike him.

Sizhui; I'll pray to the god to make a-yi healthy and fine as before . He said with smile. Which wasreturned by small smile from his father.