chapter 10

Both yuxin and meihui went to their room and took bath and change their dress and went for the dinner.

meihui dress

meihui dress

yuxin dress

they both enter the dinning room at the same time. Everyone turn toward them when they heard a voice.

meihui: good evening everyone. She said happily  and energetic toNe.

Everyone present there: good evening meihui and yuxin.

Yanli and qing notice their dress were twinning. They both smirked 😼 at them.

Yanli: i didn't  knew both da  shijie and san shixiong like green colour. We almost thought that MARRIED COUPLE   were coming im dinning area. They both said in teasing tone. they both has emphasized the word married couple.

Everyone and meihui & yuxin also notice that both of them had wore green outfit which was making them like couple. both yuxin and meihui blush hard when they heard both of them look like married couple.

meihui: ahem *cough* its just coincident you guys don't  need to makenit big issue. She said while Blushi and looking Down at her seat.

Yuxin: yeah its just coincident that we both has wore same colour outfit. He said while blushing .

Everyone: yeah just a coincident, right?

Both yuxin and meihui: yeah . They said while looking away.

Everyone laught at their blushing face .