chapter 28

guys sorry for the late update And not updating chapter on last and this Friday and saturday   cause my exam was going on. since it complete on thursday ,our college went picnic so i didn't  update on friday and saturday.

Any way merry christmas🎉🎂🌲 May this christmas bring alot of happiness in your life. Stay happy and healthy .

Random disciple: wow young master wei seem really good chief . he said while drooling over the food.

Female disciples of jiang clan: even i want to learn from young master wei. Its looking so tasty.

Nie huaisang: ahh!! wei xiong you never cook food for me. I want to eat all those foods made by you. Its so unfair. He said in whinny tone.

Jingyi: offcourse mother foods taste delicious and incredible. Those are really good . i wish a-yuan ge and father can also eat spicy food made by mother but they can't handel spicy food so no problem as long we can eat together.

jin ling: even i wanna taste the food made by dai juijui. He said while whipping the drool.

Lan sizhui: but you have already ate the food made by mother.he said.

Jin ling: ahh when did i are the food made by jiujiu? he asked in confusion.🤔

Jingyi: didn't  you remember when you and zizhen forget to bring lunch. Then we shared our foods. Well even if you have brought still  we had shared our food with you both. Mother has sent the food for both you to. She told to share with you. they were so delicious it still make me drool over it.

Zizhen: THAT FOOD WAS MADE BY  BOFU WEI!! he shout at shock.

Everyone was startle at the sudden shout.
They just look at zizhen like one more time you will shout then we will beat the shit out of you. They were scare at the shout . As if there soul has left them.

Lan sizhui: yeah that was cooked by mother for four of us. He said in calm tone.

Jin ling: i wish i can eat the food again made by jiujiu. He said while drooling at the food.

Jingyi: don't  worry jin ling mother will cook alot of food for us when we will return to the cloud recess. Just not that she have also invite you both. he said while winking at her.

Zizhen was feeling little jealous of how jingyi playfully wink at jin ling. But still he composed himself cause he know they are just friendS. And jingyi is little mischievous and flirty.

soon they heard knock on the door.
??: xioa gunnia its xichen and uncle .

wei ying: ah sect leader lan and grandmaster lan please come in. He said while bowing them.

Lan lei, jingyi,sizhui,wangji bow to them.

lan xichen: thank you xiao gunnia for  inviting us for dinner. Sorry for trouble to You.

Wei ying: welcome zewu na . and its not trouble. he said smiling.

Lan qiren: still  young maiden xiao its trouble. You are our guest instead of  inviting you for dinner you have invite  Us. We very sorry for that. He said with slight bow.

Wei ying: you don't  need to apologize  to me grandmaster lan.  " oh my god grandmaster lan ,lan qiren is apologizing me . I feel so Proud of myself now. 😂😂😂😂" he thought in his mind.

Wei ying: everyone please take a place. After saying this she start to serve the food to evEryone.

xichen; excuse me Young maiden xiao , is this all food spicy. Actually we can't handal  spicy food.

Wei ying: zewu na you don't need to worry about the food being spicy . Its not spicy actually , i have already separate spicy food for me and a-yi.
After saying this he served the food to everyone.

Everyone start eating food. She used to place meat and vegetables in a-yuan and a-yi bowl And wipe their corner of lips with handkerchief.

lan qiren; the food is delicious and tasty young maiden xiao. while eating the food.

Everyone is just shock to the hell. Man qiren the grandmaster lan is breaking their own lan rule of not talking while eating.

Wei ying: thank you grandmaster lan For the compliment.

Random disciples: wait wait did we heard right? grandmaster man broke the rule!!😱

lan elder: who have thought grandmaster lan will break the rules. He said in teasing tone.

Nie huaisang: grandmaster lan breaking his own rule, Interesting. What punishment will grandmaster lan will take for breaking rule of not allowed to talk while eating.

All the nearby nie huaisang heard him. Now they were also wondering what punishment would have grandmaster lan given to himself.

jingyi: grandmaster lan you broke the rule of not talking while eating. you should be punished also. He said while laughinG.

Wei ying: a-Yi. You should not speak rudely with grandmaster lan afterall he is our elder. While looking at the  atmosphere which is full of  awkwardness.

Jingyi: sorry grandmaster lan.

Wei ying: Ahah a-yi you know its good to have chat with family and friends while having food. It makes the food more tasty and make the bond strong. So some time talking in the middle of dinner is good. He said while easing the little awkwardness.

lan xichen: ahem young maiden xiao is saying right . We should have talk while having dinner. We can share our how days it goes, what we did today.  He said while smilinG.

sizhui: mo-xiyue jie can you pass me water? both twins were still not able to say sister coz of saying mother to her.

wei ying: here you go . he pass the Water to ayuan.

lan qiren: well young maiden xiao and xichen are saying right. Its good to have chat while having dinner. He said while sipping the tea.

Sizhui: then why there is rule of not talking while eating food on the wall?
He asked in confuse tone.

wei ying: because  sometimes rules are  meant to break. So its not only grandmaster has broke the rule many people have broke the rule all those years. he said while smiling.

Jingyi: then why should this rule to be include in the wall of rules ?

Wei ying: in every place there are some certain restrictions. In lan clan this are the rules, So we need to respect and follow them but not when its not needed.

Sizhui: not needed?

Wei ying; there is some such situation when we need to break this rules. So at that time we will not hesitate to break those Rules.

Jingyi: oH!

Everyone present there were satisfied with her answer.  Lan qiren was really happy and satisfied with wei ying ,how he handel the situation . Lan wangji was just having familiar feeling but still not sure about that.

___________________________________________

Thank you!!