chapter 18

Sizhui and jingyi : aniang why are you crying ? they asked while whipping their aniang tears.

Wei ying: what did you call me? he said with tears.

reality hit to Sizhui and jingyi now about what they have called their xiyue jie.

sizhui and jingyi: aniang. sorry we don't  mean to make you uncomfortable . They both said while hunging their head low.

wei ying hugged them both making twins shock at his action.

Wei ying: i am not uncomfortable. Its just you guys told me aniang suddenly . It makes me happy so much. To have 2 babies like you. You don't  need to worry about being uncomfortable.  Call me aniang if you want.

Both twins cried in her arm.

Sizhui and jingyi: we just don't  know what happen but it really made us urge to call you aniang. We just can't  control our emotions. Just don't  knows what relationship we have it which  really make us call u mother.

sizhui: i didn't  know is it because i don't  have mother thats why it make me call you mother or just unknown relation we have which i am not aware aBout.I hope you can be my mother he whisper last part slowly .

wei ying, meihui, fixing heard it smile at him.

Jingyi: sizhui is right. Even i have mother but still i feel untold relationship between us which keep pulling me towards you. As if you are my mother. you scent make me calm when ever you are with me unknown warm spread through my heart , i feel more safe with you.

wei ying can't  help but feel happy that his kids unknowingly also call him aniang and feel safe with him.

Meihui: ofvourse you both will feel urge to call gege mother because he is your mother. and sure you will feel happy comfortable calm warm safe around him. Hope that day will come soon when you both and gege can openly call mother and son. she mumble to herself but yuxin heard her and unknowingly his lips curved upwards.

Wei ying was busy hugging his son.
Wei ying: you can call me aniang no problem. I will be more happy if you will call me aniang. To tell truth i was looking forward to calling me mother by you. And you know i am 5 years older than you. He giggle at them.

Sizhui: then aniang why didn't  you told us .

wei ying: because aniang thought she is old thats why you both might not want to play with her. he said with cute pout.

Sizhui: no aniang is young and pretty who can steal heart of anyoNe. age doesn't matter to play. We love your company .He said with smile.

Jingyi: having 5 years older mother is not bad though. Right sizhui? i mean others will not know even we have mother who is 5 years older people might think us sibling which will be fun to do prank on others. He said while smriking evilly .

mehui: wow gege youngest son has really  inherited gege traits. puff- he will be really first unlan lan in whole history of lan. She said will suppressing her laugh. In mindlink.

Yuxin: yeah seriously he would be really unlan lan in whole lan history.
I just hope shixiong will fine while handling him. Oh i heard zizhen has also born in human relam slightly one    years older than jin ling. In mindlink

Meihui: yeah he is also born. Yanli shimie zixuan shidi wen qing have visited him.Now you me and gege is left to meet him. I think we should check him after playing with jingyi And sizhui. In mindlink.

Wei ying : what if you guardian will find about it ?

Sizhui: don't  worry aniang we can handel  them right ayi? Jingyi nod at them..

Wei ying: them feel free to call me aniang. When you both need help from me just put your little bit spiritual power in this ring and i will know about it?

Jingyi: aniang if we are not in that conditions to put spiritual energy in then how we will call help from you?

Wei ying: just call me aniang and i will appeared infroNt of you. But don't  always relay on me or your parents to save you. you should fight and learn how to protect yourself because we will not be with you always. Try and learn to be brave.

Both of them nodded at him.
Wei ying: ayuan ayi can you promise aniang something?

sizhui: yes mother say what you want promise from us?

Wei ying: babies never bully any weak   always help the needy one, try to behave yourself , practice properly  always stand for justice and be righteous. Never believe in rumors Because always what rumors are told not true no one know the truth behind those rumors which are exaggerated falsey. Never judge anyone by their cultivation.Always respect others but if they don't deserve it don't  give them then.You should mature in this cruel world but always show your childish side to your beloved one. Last but not least try to love yourself and be selfish sometime. Always be good never be evil. After saying this he kissed their forehead.

Sizhui : sizhui will not disappoint the mother. I will live up to your expectations .

Jingyi; yes we will not disappoint yOu.

Meihui: ahem since your call jiejie aniang then call me fengxi ayi .

Yuxin: and lanxi shushu to me. Both said happily.

Jingyi: but you guys look to young to call you qui and shushu. He said with pout.

Everyone chuckle at him.

Wei ying: lets play we have already used so much time for talking...

Jingyi: yay lets play. They started playing eachother.

zizhen: oii jingyi sizhui they are really your mother aunt and uncle whom you have spent this much timE. How luckly.

Jin long : ,yeah zizhen they are lucky .