chapter:39 back to the life before the trial( juniors conversation and rest ) )

Sorry for the late update i was so busy that i can't write a chapter and update. Also i was sick for few days so i didn't do anything all those time.
___________________________________________

Zizhen; i think i now know that from where jingyi has gotten his personality seems like he have taken after his aunty.
He said while teasing him a little.

Sizhui: yeah gugu jingyi have really taken after Grandma . They are bright lively energy ball of sunshine . He said while smiling.

Jin lin: yeah though me and jingyi fight and argue with each other but still he is the most hyper active energy ball of sunshine . He said sincerely and slightly Chuckling at jingyi.

Jingyi was flushed red due to shyness. Though he and jin ling fight with each other but still they can get along very well. And when jin ling said that he knew he was sincere.

Meihui: alright stop complementing a-yi he is already flushed because of you all words.

They all just smile at meihui word. Lan sangi was really happy now. His sons are happy and his soulmate is also alive maybe sooner he will also meet him.

It was the place where they will be staying from now on

Meihui: not bad. It thought father will let us live in small house. She said while observing the place.

Yuxin: it is not big but spacious for four of us. There are more than ten rooms with bathroom attached , two big study room, two kitchen.he was satisfied with it.

Wei Ying and lan zhan were fine with all this. They both love simple and elegant and this house was there liking. It wasn't that they didn't like bright and eye catching colour it just they don't like the attention on them so much.

Wei Ying: a-mei why don't you and san shidi choose the room which you both like along with er shidi? I will go the kitchen to make something for all of us?

Lan zhan; i am fine with any room. And i think i can help you in cooking shixiong. He said in gentle, sweetly and low voice.

Wei Ying: er shidi you don't need to help me i can cook myself. You guys must be tired so why don't you all rest? Humm. He said in concern word.

Meihui and yuxin were struck dumb by hearing the coldest second prince of lan ,lan wangji talking gently and sweetly with their da shixiong. It wasn't that lan zhan was arrogant or rude it just he was not used to talk with anyone more than just a word.
Both meihui and yuxin wore a knowing smirke while looking at eachother.

Meihui: Aiya gege er-shixiong is saying right he can help with cooking while me and san shixiong can clean and tidy any four for us , right san shixiong? She said while looking meaningfully at yuxin to convince their da shixiong to accept the help from their er shixiong.