chapter 8

Everyone was just horrified when they heard goddes meihui words. They just can't  believe that   she can destroy the whole world even if she is a soul. Just how powerful is she? well what can also be excepted from the princess of 5 relam ofcourse she will be strong. they just don't  dare to offend her now at any cost who know what will happen if they will offend her. Not just that wei wuxian first disciple is the demon king. They just glup what would happen if the demon relam have known what has happened  to wei wuxian. They might not hesitate to whip out the whole human  relam. everyone was gulping their saliva except goddess meihui her disciples and lan wangji.

Meihui: gege what happened ? She asked again to wei wuxian.

wuxian came out from his train of thoughts.And said; ah nothings i just remember  someone. he just slightly smile .His sadness can be seen in his voicr and eyes.

Meihui; oh so you are missing er shixiong~~. No one miss us she said dramatically . Which caught the attention of everyone present there.

changse: yeah no one miss me she also said dramatically while joining meihui. Others also joined them dramatically. Wuxian just shakes heads towards his family friends Shidi.

Wuxian: aiya old lady you  already have your husband for missing  you. Same goes to shenshen and shimie and vice verse. He turn toward  meihui With smrike in his face.

Wuxian: well for a-mei their is someone especial san shidi where he is? Meihui little blush which no one can see.

Zixuan: san shixiong is busy in mediating. He is mediating. his mediation Will complete after  after 2 hours.don't worry da shixiong he will be after he will finish his mediation .

Meihui: Ahem  i don't  have someone especial.

Others: oh really~~ ?

Meihui; oh yes.

Jingyigugu who is san shidi? and why senior wei and others are teasing you? Asked curiously .

Meihui: umm you will know soon a-yi. Well she didn't  know what to say to this kid. He just nodded at her.

wuxian suddenly  remember  something so asked them.
Wuxian: guys where is wen qing and wei ning? its my fault i didn't  save them properly . in broken tone.

??: who have this much gut to say  that you didn't  protect us properly?

Everyone turn towards from where sound was coming.