Chapter 25

Now in human relam

Wei ying open his eyes after long sleep.
He smile brightly at his sons who are snuggling him and unwilling to leave him. He just smile at their possive ness And lovE.  he kissed his sons forehead and he went prepare food for sons. Though meihui has already prepared but he knows his sister must have eaten all those while waiting for him to wake up.

He went to the kitchen. He start cutting the vegetables after he start cooking .

Jiang cheng: oh noo

old Jiang disciples : oh no Noooo

Lan xichen: wanyin what happen why are saying oh noo?

Jiang cheng: because once when wei wuxian cooked the food he have burnt the whole kitchen. He said with pale face.

Everyone there just pale at the information .

Meihui: aiya you all  don't  need to be scared nothing will happen like that. She said with calm toNeNie huiasang: are you sure shijie? Meihui nod at them.

wei ying start cooking the food very professionally .He just didn't  made  all spicy food ,he also  made some plain food for sizhui since he has taken over lan zhan and jingyi has taken over him who prefers spicy food and meat specially . He made so much for his kid. After serving them in plates he keep it in the tables while placing heating talisman on them and went to wake up his kid for the food.

Wei ying: a-yuan a-yi wake up babies its time for Lunch. he said while ruffling  his son hair .

Sizhui wake up after wei ying called him once as expected from hanguangjun Expected here jingyi was sleeping like no more tomorrow who has totally taken from wei ying from mortal relam. He just chuckle at jingyi when he roll in bed and covering his face with pillow.

Wei ying: a-yuan baobie go wash yourself i have already made lunch for us. He kissed his forehead.

Sizhui: okay mother. He went to wash himself.

Wei ying: a-yi baobie wake up its already lunch time And you haven't eaten anything from yesterday. Please wake up baobie. He said with slightly
Shaking him.

Jingyi: mother five minutes more~~. jingyi is tired he wanna sleep. She said sleepy voice.

Wei ying: but baobie you haven't eaten anything. Aren't you hungry? He asked in worried tone.

Jingyi: a-yi can ear after is awake. He said in sleepy voice.

Wei ying just shakes his head he is really like him when he was in mortal relam.

Wei ying: a-yi if you won't  wake up then mother will tickle you like this . By saying this he start tickling jingyi nonstop.

Jingyi: mother *laugh*stop*haha* please

sizhui came inside the room after seeing their mother tickling jingyi he also joined him and start tickling.

Jingyi: ayuan*haha*ge *haha*please stop *hah*tickling.

Wei ying: a-yi now say will you wake up or not?  while laughing with his sons.

Jingyi: yes mother jingyi will wake up. As wei ying and sizhui has stop tickling him and wiped his tears.
He hugged wei ying and sizhui And said: thank you and i love you so much mother and a-yuan ge for comforting me.

Wei ying: aw my baobei  you don't  need to thank me. a kid should never say thank you to mother because she always want happiness for them. Now go wash yourself i cooked food for all of us.  He said while kissing his forehead. He nod at him.

Sizhui: mother didn't  kissed me. he said with cute pout.

Wei ying smiled at his elder son and kissed his forehead.
Wei ying: now happy. He said with smile.

Sizhui : very happy. He said while smiling ear to ear.

Later on all three of them went to the dinning table and eat the food. After that jingyi was still sad for his mother death after all she has taken care of him.

Wei ying; what happen baobei ? are you still sad about a-mei jie death?

Jingyi nod at him with his teary eyes.
Jingyi: she is my mother and i didn't knew god will take my mother from me so fast. Though i am little sad but after meeting you here i don't  feel sad much as if she is here.

Wei ying; baobei birth death are natural process. We cannot always blame on god you know. you know my parents died when i was  four year old . My father sworn brother also you can say my father cousin has taken me in . There though his wife was not so fond of me because of my naughtiness but still she cared about me. They gave me home love care like their own kid.
my shushu had 2 kids one is daughter and son. My biao jie was the kindest person and biao di was little grumpy though he will act like tough and irritated guy but me and biao jie always know he have kind soft heart by inside he just don't  know how to express it. we three were really  close.
But later on my shushu and shenzhen died after that me my cousins were alive and my shijie married and had kid and my biao di became clan leader making me and my biao jie proud at him. Later on we all three part away from each other. jiejie became busy in her married life ,biao di in managing clan and as for me my maternal uncle came to take me as my grandma want me to back to them. so later we bid farewell to eachother. she died when her son turn 1 month and her husband also Leaving alone to my nephew in this cruel world. lateron my biao di look after him. From then on we have never seen each Other. I just mean to say that we should not be sad for our gone family but try to be happy  for close one who want us happy always. And i want you to be happy always and never have tears on this pretty eyes. Will you be happy for me? he aired with slight smile. Thought it was half truth half lie.

Jingyi: jingyi will be always happy for mother.He kissed wei ying cheek. Mother did you never went to see your biao jie son ? he asked innocently.

Wei ying: who told you i never went to see my nephew and never played with him. i used to go his house play with him and be his friend .

Jingyi: really? can a-yi and a-yuan ge can meet him? He asked curiously .

Wei ying; when time will come you both will meet each other don't  worry  noW. did you know which ever kid is good, happy ,kind ,help others and always obey their elders one wish will fulfilled by god himself.

Jingyi : really? he asked with sparkle in his eyes. wei ying nodded at him .

jingyi: if  a-yi will be good kid then will god fulfill his wish?

Wei ying: nod at him. What wish does a-yi has?

Jingyi: even last time jingyi want to meet his mother and talk with her?

Wei ying: if a-yi will be good then his wish will be fulfilled.Jingyi hugged him.

Jingyi: can  xiyue mother be with me and a-yuan ge always?
--------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you
hope you will like it.