chapter 6

Every lan was shock at the meihui words they just didn't knew what to speak. Lan wangji just didn't care about anything rather than his lover.He want to meet him hug him kiss him and never let him go.

Qin luli and other disciple of meihui were sad for their master and master seniors and juniors but didn't show any one. They just want the whole human world know that they should not frame and harm innocent people just even because of their way cultivation as long it didn't hurt anyone. they want the cultivation world know demonic cultivation is not bad its just their thoughts as way to narrow minded. Because some of the Meihui disciples were also demonic cultivator.

Goddess meihui was angry at lan xichen also. He is also one of the bearer Of punishment for what has happened .

goddess meihui: lan shidi i am so disappoint at you also. I expect better from you than cheng shidi. But atlast you were also same.

Jingyi: gugu who is lan shidi? He asked out of curiosity . Elder lan were just glaring at him.

Everyone also want to know who is that lan shidi. Can it be lan xichen or lan wangji. There is more chances of them being goddess fengxi shidi was the thought of everyone except lan zhan and lan xichen.

Goddess meihui: lan shidi is lan xicheN.

Lan xichen eye just went wide. He is goddess meihui shidi. Everyone just gasp At the released of new information . Lan xichen want to know just he have done that have disappoint the goddess meihui so much from him.

Goddess meihui: xichen shidi you are still same you easily trust people without knowing their true intention
wether it is good or bad. Trusting people is good but trusting them more than your life is the biggest mistake because it can lead to sinnest grave mistake to happen wether it was unintentional. You trust guangyao more than your biological brother that you even let him enter the forbidden place in lan library . you yourself know if he even will just glance at that forbidden script he will know till decades don't you? he used to send you sceret message from wen rouhan just by glancing ones he can send you all the maps of qishen wen. just how you let him enter the forbidden lan library . You know there is a saying "REAP WHAT YOU SOW" . And you got what you have reap. You are the reason why nie mingjue your sworn brother death. And that sin you won't be able to atone till 100 years. She emphasized the sentence reap what you sow to let him know that because of him someone died.

When lan xichen heard this he fall in the ground . He was not able to believe and process that he is the reason why his sworn brother died. Just because he let him enter lan forbidden area his sworn died. He just want to kill himself he can't believe he trust a killer over his own lil brother who told him to stay away from him. He want to ask forgiveness from his lil brother and nie huisang but the word is stuck in his throat he was not able to voice out his words. Nie huisang was angry at him but still he didn't blame at lan xichen he knew he didn't mean to do that. He just trust at wrong person.Lan wangji just don't wanna talk about this he warn his brother but he didn't listen him. He is just paying for his mistake.

everyone was just shock that young master lan was the one who let jin guangyao enter. Well they can't blame him many of them were manipulate by him and he is also the victim of it.