chapter 16

Random maiden from minor clan: wei wuxian is really caring and loving mother who is protecting his son and playing with them without their knowIng she is their mother. What a mother love. How can anyone say he is child eating monster!! are they jealous of him or what that they are not beautiful as him.She yelled very loudly at all of them.

All the girls nodded at Her.

jing ling: i will fucking kill that person who have spread those news.Just how can they blamed and spread false rumors about da juijui. He said angrIly.

some random disciples from minor clan: who knows upto what he is. who knows he might be doing some evil things. He said arrogantly.

lan wangji had already enough of their nonsense. First because of them his soulmate died. Second they kill innocent wen. Third because of them he was unaware about his kids and wasn't able to take care of them.Fourth they even spread false rumors about him which is totally bullshit.

lan wangji standup from his place and turn toward the other cultivators. and he threw his sword toward that random disciple who have accusing wit ying falsely ,It cut his hand slightly. He groaned in the pain. Everyone was hella shock.

lan wangji: SHUT UP EVERYONE!!!! JUST DARE ACCUSE MY  WEI YING ONE MORE TIME. I WILL NOT HESITATE TO KILL ALL OF YOU. ALREADY I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU ALL  THAT INCLUDES LAN CLAN TOO., NOW I WON'T HESITATE BREAKING  THE RULES OF NOT KILLING ANYONE. EVEN THE LAN CLAN WON'T BE ABLE TO SAVE YOU ALL. He said in threatening,angry , scary  voice.

Everyone just shut their mouth after lan wangji threatened them.Everyone was shock at threatened  Especially man clan. Lan qiren didn't knew how  to react his precious nephew will break the rules again due to wei wuXian. he just willing to kill anyone not just that he threatened all of them.

some random disciples: goddess meihui save us.He begged her.Anf others also joined at them..

Meihui: why should i help you all? i will support shixiong whatever he does. Afterall why should i stop a husband for avenging his wife/husband? she said while raising her one eye brow and in stern tone.

Everyone: WIFE/HUSBAND !!! What who is hanguanjun husband/wife?

meihui: shixiong wife is WEI WUXIAN FORMER HEAD DISCIPLE OF YUMENG JIANG. That innocent  and pure CULTIVATOR whom you all have killed. meihui deliberately emphasized wei wuxian and cultivator word to make them feel ashamed Of their wrongdoing.

Lan siren split blood from his mouth after hearing this.lan xichen just caught his dramatic uncle. everyone didn't have courage to utter any word from their mouth.

Lan qiren; when did wangji married wei wuxian?

Meihui Rolled her eyes at him.
Meihui: when he was 15 years old came for the guest lecture at gusu. Both of them have stuck at cold cave their shixiong bind gege wrist with his forehead ribbon. And they have bowed three times to lanyi who have given them her blessing which make them married. Why did you think shixiong will go against whole world just because gege is his friend NO thats a big NO shixiong went against of everyone because he love gege and his wife or husband. and now dare badmouth about my ge you will rott  at the hell.

lan xichen: wangji is it true? lan wangji was not in the mood to talk with his gege so he just nod at him. lan xichen was little hurt when his brother start ignoring him and avoid talking with even a bit.

random lan disciple:how can we believe ? there is no evidence .

meihui: did you see that ? now stop question

meihui: did you see that ? now stop question . You guys are so much irritating?

among juniors.

Jingyi: our parents  wedding was cool you know like in cold pond cave, hand bind by adie scared forehead ribbon. Bowing to the lan ancestors without even knowing wedding happened . He said with sparkle in his eyes.

Zizhen: yeah right hanguangjun and master wei wedding is unique like them.

Jin ling: hope my wedding will Also be little unique like hanguangjun and da juijuiSizhui who heard was suprise well he loved him though he never had confindence to confess.

Sizhui: ahem gugu can you calm down adie its not good for adie downed should continue to watch the past.

meihui nod at her nephew and calm wangji through her powers and start the screen again.

??:so meeting your kids playing and secretly saving them is fun right? won't you take me to meet them?  some said in whiny voice.

Wei ying turn toward the place from where sound coming.

Wei ying: a-mei. He said with smile in his face.
        You can also meet them. I just thought someone is busy with San shidi so i didn't distrub her. He said teasingly. 😁😼

Meihui: ge~~~ don't tease me. I-I w- wasn't b-bu-busy i was just helping san shixiong. she said while blushing.

Wei ying: then why are blushing a-mie don't tell me you love an shidi?👻

Meihui: n-ntg i wa-was just running here while coming to meet you and its hot . She said while sweating alot.

Wei ying: okkkkk i believe upon you no need to explain i already know everything . He said teasingly and ran away from there. Meihui was just standing there dumbfoundedly.

Meihui: yeah his highness's knows everything. What we can even do just obey him. She said sarcastically.

Wei ying just softly chuckle at her. w
Wei ying: stop sulking i will take you tomorrow .

Meihui beamed with happiness.
Meihui; OKAAY I WILL WAIT FOR YOU. she ran away after saying that.

wei ying: BE CAREFUL this girl will never change. Said while shaking his head in disbelief . I am sure she will spoil ayuan and ayi so much. Said while smiling at the thought.

Wei ying went to his room to sleep and take rest . He took bath and sleep after that.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you
Today for this much