chapter:43 life before the trial (lan yuxin and proposal )

Merry Christmas though its to late though. Still I want to do . So I am sorry for not updating the story but school life is hectic everyday school then tution and all those assignments it suck when every Friday there is assignments submission.
Well any way thank you very much for your love and support for the story.
I may be updating irregularly due to my classes and soon there will be exams🥲 so again I will have to study and not use my phone. Well every students have same problem so ofourse they understand how it feels . And every Saturday u have test going on.

Well here now the story goes this way
___________________________________________

??: A-mei how bad of you . You are watching our memories from back then but you didn't call me? He asked her while accusing her.

Everyone turn toward from where the voice came. They were shocked to see the man. They have just watched this guy and now he was here.

Meihui: greeting san shixiong. She said while bowing. After all it would be rude toward the senior so meihui bowed at him though it was unnecessary among them.

Rest disciple of meihui: greeting lord san. They greeted and bowed more deeper than their master.

Rest of the cultivator also greeted him:greeting your highness!!

Yuxin dress

Yuxin dress

Yuxin: greeting a-mei and nodded at all others.

Meihui:san shixiong why are you here? She was confuse no one has right to interfere in here business.

Yuxin: I saw you were showing our memories so I also came to watch it and to accompany you and also my nephews and brothers. He said with smile.

Meihui nod at him as acknowledgement. Then yuxin went toward lan wangji and xichen who were stiff and don't know how to react now.

Yuxin ran and hug his brother,tears were formed in his eyes. After all it was not easy to see your beloved ones to suffer like this.
He didn't blame his da -ge and shidis as he knows nor his shixiong or shimei blame them for all this. The other too hug him back.