chapter 7

Goddess meihui was just shaking her head she was really stress and irritated by all this.in human relam only few saw how the brightest cheerful loving boy turn into cruel, heartless evil in the eyes of cultivation
world.

slowly goddess meihui went towards the lan wangji. She went near him and smiled at him.

Goddess meihui: thank you for believing on gege. For believing he is still alive, for playing guqing to inquiry his soul And standing with him in his life. She bow at him very respectfully and elegantly. All the disciples of goddess meihui also bowed together with their shifu.

Goddess meihui: thank you shixiong.

Everyone was shocked including lan zhan when goddess meihui bowed him respectfully , elegantly and deeply especially when she called him shixiong since she called Lan xichen shidi they thought lan wangji will also be shidi but who knows lan wangji was shixiong of goddess meihui.

Lan zhan didn't knew what to do so he told and helped her to stand up.
lan zhan: goddess meihui you don't need to thank me and bow to me . I just did that cause i love him and he is my soulmate. Still i was failed to protect him properly . He said with head hung down, Disappoint , hurt , pain , guilty , regret can be seen in his eyes.

Goddess meihui: call me meihui shixiong. You didn't fail to protect him you were against the whole world just to protect him. Shixiong it was never your fault you did your best to protect gege in Past, present and future .He was happy when you caught his Hand to save him . He was happy that still you believe in him and that was enough for him.

Lan zhan shot His head upwhen he heard meihui word. Did he really protect wei ying in past present and future. wei ying was happy that he believe in him and caught his hand to save and that was enough for him. did wei ying feel same for him. Can he still meet him , can he make him his for eternity was the thought going on lan zhan mind.

Lan zhan: wei ying was really happy when i caught his hand and believe him? He asked meihui still not believing what he heard.

Goddess meihui: yes shixiong gege was happy. ShIxiong did you want to see what happened to gege after he fell from cliff? she asked him in hope to say yess. He just nod at her.

She unwilling brought all the tables for everyone to watch all the things that happened in this 16 years. She made lan zhan 4 juniors lan xichen jiang cheng nie huisang to sit at the front. And other took place behind them.

She snapped her finger then a big screen came infront of them.
(a/n pov
guys now i will go in little  informative then latter on i will give you full information  about it)
🌼In the screen🌼

(a/n povguys now i will go in little  informative then latter on i will give you full information  about it) 🌼In the screen🌼