|-6-|

~Blue Beetle Kisses~

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I laugh. "Then why did you ask?"

"Because I wanted to know if I would still be up to asking you if I knew I had to dance."

"Well-"

Wait.

What?

Did he-

I look at him and it takes a few seconds for him to look back at me. He just stares with his beautiful dark eyes.

"Y-your asking me?"

He nods.

"To the dance?"

He nods.

"To like- go with you?"

"Tejasswi, has no one asked you out before?", he replies annoyed at my shock.

I stay silent not wanting to tell him the truth. But him being a trained agent takes my silence for what it is.

"No one has asked you out?", he says surprised. "Well shit..", he murmurs trailing off in his own thoughts.

"I'll go. I'll go to the dance with you."
He looks at me then back at the road.

"You know my secret anyway, it only makes sense to go together. We can also track down more people because everyone locally will be there", I say forming a plan.

He bites his lip.

My stomach churns.
"Yeah, we can."

He takes a few seconds then smiles. I smile at him smiling. Soon enough we reach home and he drives off.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next day
Boutique

Aarshiya takes me to a cute little boutique that's not too popular but has the best style. This way I won't be twinning with another girl at the dance.

"Hello girls, anything specific you are looking for today?", the lady with a beautiful white smile approaches Aarshiya and I.

Of course, Aarshiya speaks up for me.

"My friend here got a date to our winter formal and she needs a dress that will make her look snatched", she says putting her hands on my shoulders.

"Her date is quite cute so she needs to look hot."

I roll my eyes. This girl is always up to something.

The lady looks me up and down thinking of what to recommend. She takes out a long Maroon lace dress but Aarshiya and I didn't like it. She then takes out a forest green dress but Aarshiya said that looks like grass. The lady then picked out a black sequined gown, which I liked, obviously since it was black. But Aarshiya said it looked like I was going to a funeral in fashion.

Well then.

"I have a new edition upstairs I think would be perfect. Let me run up and get it for you."

When she leaves Aarshiya faces me, pursing her lips and having her arms crossed.
I look at her raising a brow.

"Sis was really trying to make you look like grass."