|-40-|

~Going According The Plan Or May Be Not~

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

KARAN POV

"I-I didn't expect you to invite me", she steps in tucking her hair behind her ears."

"Me neither but, Hiral how could you be Karina?"

"Karan forget that", she stated without even caring how big this deception is. I was shocked and bewildered beyond words and expressions.

"Ho-How did you, I mean, you were on our side, you love Aditya, don't you?"

"Karan I am repeating for the one last time forget who I was and see who I am right now.", she literally shouted at me. And to be honest I was scared for tiny bit of time.

And suddenly it strikes me that Aditya would be listening to all this too as he was with Tejasswi, hiding near by.

Oh man, how devastated he would be. My poor brother, how much he loved her.

But I also remembered my mission, our mission, I have to work according to our plan. I gently smile at her and nod a bit so that she understands that I am fine now.

"Oh", she blushes. "Well, I made sure my agents wouldn't harm you. They didn't did they? Because if they did I'll-"

"No no, just some bruises and all."

She winces, staring at my covered arms and it made me hella uncomfortable.

"Let's sit."

We both sit on the table, me keeping a respectful distance.

"I'm glad to see you, Karan. The past two days have been absolutely.", she tells me.

"Hiral, I think you're really beautiful but, you're my enemy. You are fighting against me."

"No not against you, against BlackLight."

"I'm a part of BlackLight, Hiral. This won't work because you're against me."

I smile as I see her contemplating what I said just as we planned. "I know you want to be with me, but in order for that we can't be enemies and we can't be fighting."

"I didn't want to fight, but these people wouldn't give me what I worked so hard to get", she pouts.

Worked so hard stealing?

"Then don't fight. " I angle my body towards her. "We can stop the bloodshed, the use of guns and all this fighting if you surrender. I assure you your agents won't get hurt."

"If I surrender, you promise H.E.X.A wouldn't get hurt?"

"Of course, Hiral but why are you with H.E.X.A., you were a part of C.O.D.E. right?", I say sweetly as I tuck her hair behind her face.

For a good cause, Karan.

She sighs. "Okay Karan no matter how much I adore you this is the last time you are asking me questions as if you ask once more I swear you won't like the consequences. And for the surrender question, so yes, I will surrender-"

"But our information stays ours. This project needs to come to an end for us to be together."

"What? But-"

"The only way, Hiral."

"Okay but you need to stop whatever is going between you and that Tejasswi"

Seriously Hiral, that Tejasswi, you both were technically gal-pal till yesterday. I sigh

"I know Hiral and I am ready to do that as she has anyways refused me many times now and I can't afford to be disrespected or rejected once again."

Only I know how hard it was for me to say these words when I only and only loved my Tejasswi. I definitely cringed at my own words and somewhere felt guilty too.

"Okay, but to call of this heist I need to head to our quarters. Come with?", she bats her lashes.

"You can go, it's okay."

"No, come with me." She takes my hand just as I planned and she takes me out the door.

"Initiate Part Two", Himanshu says to me and to everyone in our ear pieces.

But my trail of thoughts and our plan were broken by a smashing sound.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

1 Hour Later

Every single person standing enters the Pit, BlackLight agents surrounding the H.E.X.A.

A woman was on the main stage, tied up in a chair with me standing next to her.

Everybody is murmuring amongst themselves. Some shocked, some confused, some content, some relaxed and some angry.

But they were all together and no one was fighting or arguing.

I crouch down by her chair "To build a strong family like this, you need goals and trust and principles . It's not all money and materialism. That was your mistake. Now I can pardon you considering even your men and women think you need physiological-"

"I'm not insane, the only thing insane here is that you think you won. You won nothing! You promised H.E.X.A will be okay!", she seethes.

"It will be better now that they don't have an unstable leader."

She loosens her hands from the binds and tries to stab me with a steel knife.

I duck immediately as she chases me down.

"You betraying child! You will never get my reputation with your deceitful lies. H.E.X.A is mine! And if you think you can steal my agents you're barking up the wrong-"

I hear a body thump to the floor as I turn around.

Blood stains her silver pencil skirt and my eyes follow the blood to see the knife stabbed into her legs.

What did just happen !

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey Readers,

Hope the chapter was good.

I know the chapter is pretty small and the suspense must be killing you all but believe me guys I am trying to make it worth your wait. I had to re-write these chapters as I decided to change the plot and ending of the story. 

My sincere apologies for the delayed updates.

Also I promise to finish most of the suspense in the next chapter.

Do shower your love, votes and comments on this one until the next one is edited and ready to be uploaded.

~Lots of Love