|-11-|

~The Agent Trap~

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

[KARAN POV]

December 30th

Boston has been non- stop raining and snowing. The concrete is literally a slushie at this point.
Gross.

I'm originally from New York so this isn't a change to me. I came here for one thing only, the mission. Tejasswi and I have just been reaching dead ends and I don't fucking get it.

If Hiral and Himanshu are spies who else in this school could be? I am so sure they are working for H.E.X.A, I just feel it.

It's winter break currently but all I have been doing is sleeping and working. I have this condo apartment the agency gave with technology you can't see with the naked eye.

Literally.

I didn't really decorate it because basically everything is white and black.
I wish this mission was white and black so I can know what the hell is going on.

I'm supposed to meet Tejasswi at headquarters for a meeting with Sam, one of the best computer hackers in the agency. I rub my sleepy eyes and brush my teeth and get dressed. I'm not that hungry so I grab a banana instead. I grab my jacket to shield myself from the ugly weather and drive to headquarters.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Headquarters

I scan my band on the door for access and enter the grey and blue walls of the agency. It is extremely high tech with some high walls and some low. The exterior looks like a broken-down complex but inside it is completely different.

I walk to Sam's office and see a tall and fit figure by his desk.

Tejasswi.

From the sight of her, she is stunning and I say that to myself every time she walks into a room. Her long golden-brown hair is in a long side pony, her ringlets of curls on her side. She notices my appearance and looks at me with those green eyes. I wonder why boys haven't hit her up because she is beautiful.

Last time I saw her was Christmas when I kissed her on the hood of my car and that moment flashes between us when we make eye contact. She faces Sam and takes a seat while I take a seat next to her.

She smells nice, I don't know what fragrance but it is really nice.

"Okay I pulled up security from that warehouse and the twins were there before you, but the shipment was already dealt with", Sam says, eyes skimming his computer.
Sam was Filipino, light skin with shiny black hair and almond eyes. He was incredibly smart and helped many agents when it came to hacking security cameras.
He tells us a bit about the whereabouts we hacked, as Tejasswi and I suspected a few places.

"There was one building that did not let me enter their security. I'm guessing that is where those thieves were staying."

I sit up in my seat and look up to him alert.

A lead.

Sam continues. "No promises Prakash, but I guess it is worth checking out."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••