|-34-|

~love~

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

KARAN POV

My body was on it's last reigns of energy. Slowly my body was tiring out, wanting to sleep till I'm 40.

Ew, 40.

Right after school the five of us and Boss held a meeting, and then a public one at BlackLight.
We finally had a plan.

With the destruction caused by Karina's intrusion we opened up the hidden rooms inside the BlackLight building. Boss was the only one aware of these secret corridors and took us there.

The plan was immaculate.

"And you said this blueprint isn't on the copied blueprints of BlackLight?", Tejasswi was asking Boss, all four of us around a table with a huge blueprint of BlackLight in front of us.

"Exactly, I checked every room in this building and saw they stole one of our blueprints, but lucky for us I never keep the actual Blueprint with anyone except me. " Boss signals us. "When, and they will intrude, we will already have ways to get to them."

Boss walks around, explaining the plan.

Aditya was giving us a head start when he found out H.E.X.A would basically be going to war with us unannounced.

With all the chaos in H.E.X.A he wasn't able to meet us, in fear of being seen. The twins got help from their agency, C.O.D.E, to help us fight.

Boss continues. "There will be blood shed. Either theirs, or ours, but let's only fire to kill if absolutely necessary. They still have lives."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

9:30pm
Apartment

I get home, not wanting to do anything. I set my keys down and rub my face vigorously trying to wipe enough tiredness to sleep.

"Shittttttttttt."

I stand in my kitchen motionless, wishing I could already be showered and sleep. I end up coming alive and shower, turning the water to be super hot as I wash the stress away.
I know we will succeed. I do.

But on what account?

What will happen after?

Another worry of mine was losing people I care about.

I genuinely only care about a few people, and I would do anything for them.
If Tejasswi gets hurt and I'm not there....

That thought causes me to get shampoo in my eye and I curse.

"Bruh I don't wanna be blind", I complain to myself as I try to get it out.

I turn the water off and grab my black towel around my waist as I head to the mirror to see how red my eyes were. It was an ombré red, and I knew if Tejasswi saw this, she would laugh while trying to help me at the same time.

I smile at the scenario, and immediately feel my body physically lull for her.

My body knew what I wanted: her.

But my brain was still processing it.

It wasn't the time to date her, not with a pretty big agency on our hands.