|-46-|

~Accepted~

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hiral, Himanshu, Karan, and I graduated highschool.

Finally.

The year was crazy with homework, college applications, and the mission but we did it.

We finally did it.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I open the door to my house, the first day of summer, and sort through the mail.

"Got it yet?", Drishti asks entering the kitchen and grabbing her a glass of water.

"No", I huff. I was waiting for my acceptation letter to Harvard.

It's a tough class and besides my above 4.0 GPA and well rounded classes, I was nervous. What if they waitlist me or decline me?

How will I manage BlackLight and college then?

"Don't stress, honey. They have to accept you."

I look at Drishti. "How are you feeling?"

She puts a hand on her belly. " A little stressed and I am trying not to be. Reyansh's parents are super traditional about babies after marriage. I mean he proposed to me almost two weeks ago. And we will be meeting them soon."

When Drishti found out she was equally happy and worried. I remember she wanted me to be there when she told Reyansh and she did it over a small dinner where she made Indian food.

Her words were. "Well I hope you like it, because you are going to be feeding two of us now."

Reyansh was delighted and emotional, but the thing with his parents was still an issue.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

June 15

I was in Karan's apartment, chilling and doing some online agent work when he opens the door and steps in. He closes the door and takes off his shoes and jacket, even though it was 85 degrees out.

"How'd it go?", I ask.

He smiles, walking closer and lifts his shirt sleeve to show me his new tattoo.

The BlackLight leader band wrapped around the top of his arm, carrying a thin black band inside.

I smile. "It looks really good."

Karan now has tattoos on all 10 hand knuckles, and now this one.

Maybe he should get one for you

No it's fine.

But you want one.

I do.

I look at him smiling at me as he pulls me in for a tight embrace, kissing my curls then my forehead.

"Completed the forms?"

"Yeah. We have to visit Aditya today. His facility is almost complete."

He nods.