Hogwarts Express

I'm afraid of all I am
My mind feels like a foreign land
Silence ringing inside my head
Please carry me, carry me, carry me home
I've spent all of the love I saved
We were always a losing game
Small town boy in a big arcade
I got addicted to a losing game
Oh
Oh
All I know, all I know

Loving you is a losing game

"Go ahead, run through the wall," Hagrid said coolly. I made a heck of a face and exclaimed "Run through the wall?!". "Just trust him Haven, it's magic after all," Harry reassured. "Alright," I said as I closed my eyes. I opened my eyes to be in a crowded platform, Platform 9 3/4!

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed as I harshly grabbed Harry's shoulder. "Watch yourself," He warned coldly as he pushed my hand off of him. We entered the train and searched for a spot. We found a compartment with a red-headed boy and a girl with her focus fixed onto the newspaper. She looked up at us, gasped, and whispered something to the boy, are we really this popular? "Hi," The boy said calmly. I shot Harry an awkward look and set my focus back on the boy.  "Hello, can we sit here?" I asked. "Sure," The girl replied setting the newspaper down with an usually awkward smile. "So what is your name?" I asked. "Hermione Granger," The girl replied. "Ron Weasley," The boy said proudly with a smile. "I'm-" "We know who you are, you're Haven Potter and he's Harry Potter," Harmione completely interrupted. "Yep, that's us," I said with a smile. "So what's on the news?" Harry asked. 

"This,"  Hermione said as she picked up the newspaper. "Is not news it's "The Daily Prophet" " She explained. "Sorry?" I asked in confusion. "Well you see, for the Muggles, it's news, for us wizards and witches, it's The Daily Prophet, " Hermione stated with a grin. "So we were Muggles, now we're witches and wizards?" I confirmed. Hermione nodded. We napped for a bit until the snack cart swooped by. "Cauldron Cakes! Pumpkin Pasties! Butterbeer! Chocolate Frogs! Licorice Wands! Every Flavor Beans!" The waitress called out. I decided on Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans. I closely observed the milk carton shaped package. "Think of any flavor you like and eat it, it's wonderful," Ron explained. Just as I was about to try one I heard Harry yell "Oh my god! It's moving! It's moving Haven!"