Only If He Asks Me

I walked away with Mattheo as I wiped my tears. "I'll be back, I just want to talk to Harry," I said. I walked down the empty corridors to the Gryffindor Towers. "I need to talk," I told Hermione, Ron, and Harry. I sighed as a tear rolled down my cheek and I slumped into the chair. "What's wrong?" Hermione asked. "I've been raped, if you don't already know," I sobbed out. Hermione widened her eyes and looked to her left and her right. "I had to thank Draco though, he sent that Theodore Nott to the Hospital Wing," I added.  "And," I added as a sob escaped with me. "Adrian just cheated on me," I finished. "Poor girl, how could someone cheat on a girl as beautiful as you?" Ron asked making me blush. "Where are they?" Harry asked angrily. "No Harry, it's alright," I said as I grabbed his wrist. "I'm," I let a sob out. "Okay," I finished. "Well, clearly you're not!" He yelled. "Just - leave it alone," I said softly. "What about the Pumpkin Prom, are you going?" Harry asked. "Only if he asks me," I responded. "Who?" Hermione and Ron asked in sync. "Mattheo!" I replied in frustration.

Fred and George entered with a smirk. "Mattheo Riddle," They teased with a wolf whistle. "Go fuck yourself!" I yelled as I got up, but Ron held me back. "Alright, thanks guys," I said as I shot a glare at Fred and George and left.