Good Girls Don't Party

11:00 pm hit when I heard a boy shouting through the hallways, something about a common room party. "Aren't you coming?" Ariella asked. "I don't want to go right now," I replied as I shook my head. Mattheo met Ariella at the door. "What's wrong Haven?" He asked. "I don't party," I simply replied. "Draco!" I heard him yell out. "Yes?!" I heard a voice reply. "We have a gorgeous girl here who won't come out to play," He said as a boy with platinum blonde bangs and blue-grey eyes poked his head in the doorway. "Haven Potter?" He asked. I nodded. "I'm Draco Malfoy," He introduced. "Do I look like I care?" I responded coldly. "Oohooh, she's a toxic one Mat, you never told me that," He said. "I'm only toxic to people that I don't care about," I stated honestly. I found myself dragged to the party room. "Truth or dare?" Mattheo asked me. "Will you dance with me?" Draco asked. "Ewww, anyways dare," I told Mattheo, completely ignoring Draco. "Dance with him," He dared with a smirk.

"Please Mattheo," I begged. He shook his head merciless. "Guess you're left with no choice Potter," Draco said with a smirk. "Fine," I whined as I stood up and balled my fists. Draco set one hand on my shoulder and waist and danced away, I hated every second of it. After a bit, I started to like it. "You like it don't you?" Draco asked with a smirk. "E-eww," I choked out as I blushed. "Why are you blushing then?" He asked, widening his smile. "S-stop!" I choked out as I flushed even more. He tightened his grip on my waist and grabbed my hand. He set his forehead on mine and whispered "Kiss me Potter,".