Can We Go Back, To How It Was?

The trio invited me to a breakfast with Gryffindor, we ate loads of food, I was full to max, Harry looked like he would pass out, and Ron was vomiting. Surprisingly, the Gryffindors were very welcoming to me. After that, I went on a walk with Harry, Hermione, and Ron.

Once we reached the Forbidden Forest, I saw Five walking alone. "Um . . . one sec," I told them as I walked over to Five. "What's wrong baby?" I asked as I put his hands in mine and set his bangs behind his ears. "Nothing," He lied, finally looking up at me and stretching a fake smile. "You know you're really bad at lying," I told him as I kissed his cheek. He blushed and smiled. "I- I don't think I'm ready to tell you now," He replied. "Alright, tell me anytime," I said, though he still had sad eyes. "I love you Five," I said as I pulled him into a tight hug, not expecting to hug me back or answer.

"Are you really dating him?" Harry asked. I nodded and blushed. "I'm glad you've met your soulmate," Hermione said with a smile. Draco was my soulmate, I thought. "What are you thinking about?" Ron asked. "Draco," I sighed out. Ron put a hand on my shoulder. "He l-lips, was my Amor . . . Amortentia," I sobbed out.

I met back with the gang in the courtyard at night. "Um . . . Haven, please don't look behind you," Hermione begged. Me being stupid looked back, to see Pansy grasping Draco. "It's getting kind of dirty at a quarter past ten," Ron said. "She seemed to be in a hurry to be touching his skin," I added as tears rolled down my cheeks. "He's feeling kind of dirty when he's dancing with her," Hermione budded in.

"Now she's grabbing his hips!" Harry exclaimed. "And pulling him in!" Hermione gasped. "K-kissing his lips," I spat out as I sobbed. "And whispering in his ear, and he knows, he shouldn't listen! And that he should be with me by the water fountain!" I yelled, making Pansy notice me. Pansy immediately let go of Draco, Draco slapped her face and ran away. I sobbed as I watched him run away, then I did something crazy, I ran after him, ignoring their calls.

"Draco!" I gasped out as I panted. To my surprise, he stopped and turned around. "Draco," I said softly. I looked at his lips in thirst, until I could no longer take it, and did something even more crazy. 

I wrapped my hands around his neck, and kissed him, finally, lighting my heart up again. "We used to be, crazy in love," Draco sang. I sighed as I mouthed the next part with him "Can we go back, to how it was?". "I wish Draco, I love you," I admitted as tears rolled down my cheeks. "Then you can be mine," He said as he put a hand on my waist. I looked sadly at his hand on my hip and then back up into his eyes. "I know that you were the one I was meant to be with, but, things are different now," I replied with tear filled eyes, Draco started to cry too now. "I can change, I swear," He told me. I shook my head as I said "Sorry," and pushed his hand off of my waist, running away, even though I wish I never did, I wanted to stay in his grip forever.