Did You Just Call Me Baby?

Five ran up to me and picked me up from the muddy ground. He just held me in his arms and let me lay my head on his chest, and sob into his brand new tuxedo. He wiped my tears, rubbed my cheeks, and played with my hair, ensuring me that it would be alright. "It'll be alright, I won't let anyone else hurt you baby," He said softly as he kissed my head. I got a bit surprised and blushed like a tomato. "Did you just call me baby?" I asked nervously. "Maybe," He replied with a smirk. I smiled and grabbed his collar, pulling him into a deep kiss. "I think we need to find Vanilla," I said once I broke away. 

Five must've stayed with me hours that night, until we finally found Vanilla and returned her to her stall. I ruined the night for him, and he didn't even care. "Five, did I ruin your night?" I asked shyly. "Hell no, I got to kiss you and spend time with you, if anything, it was better than that cringe prom," He replied. I smiled and grabbed his hand, finally, I'm happy again.

"Wanna play tag?" He asked once we got to the empty corridors of Hogwarts. I nodded and smiled. I ran for as long as I could until I got tired and leaned on the wall. Out of nowhere Five's lips slammed against mine, as he slipped his tongue inside my mouth. I moaned in pleasure as he sucked my neck. "Haven, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I nodded and kissed him again.

I showered and laid in bed with him. "I love you Five," I said as I smiled. "I love you too," He replied as he curled a strand of my hair.