Quidditch

{She's Adrian's gf 2 weeks after the date}

"Damn . . . I love you," He said as he pulled a smile on his face. "I love you too" I replied. He laid on top of me and sucked my nipples, making me moan out his name . . . 

That was great, I just hope that I'm not pregnant. I smiled as I walked to my dorm and fell asleep.

"Adrian!" I called out as I knocked on his door. "Come in!" He replied. I sat on his big chair, waiting for him to come out of the bathroom. He came out of his bathroom shirtless with sweatpants, a towel thrown over his shoulder . . . damn . . . I couldn't even blink. He passionately kissed me. "Morning love," He said. "Morning," I replied. I curled in his lap as I studied Potions, today was the match against Gryffindor. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. "Let me study," I said in an annoyed tone. "Oh yeah?" He mocked as he slipped his hand into my jeans. I couldn't help but moan in surprise. "Aha!" He exclaimed. He moved them into my underwear, making circles on my clit. Soon he put 3 fingers into me, fastly curling in and out. I moaned out in pleasure as my book dropped on the floor . . .

Quidditch match:

Adrian: "Get onto Pottah Draco!" I yelled at Draco as Harry chased the Snitch. He nodded and went after Harry. After a second a saw Harry on the floor, with something moving in his mouth, out came the Golden Snitch. I sighed in frustration. "Gryffindor has won with Harry Potter catching the Golden Snitch!" The announcer boomed. I rolled my eyes and stomped to the locker room.