Detention

I sighed as I sat at the desk and started on my lines. I finished in about 5 minutes, being a very fast writer. I couldn't help but shift my focus on Draco, he was focused, still writing. Damn . . . I wanted him back more than anything. He was wearing a ring with the same design as one of the ones that he gave me. I still wear his rings? I questioned myself. He finished writing and his eyes met mine, immediately making me look away. "Don't give me those puppy eyes, they just do trouble," I snapped. Draco sat silent. "I just want to love you again," He replied softly. "Rubbish! You kissed Pansy!" I yelled. He sat there with tearful eyes. "Tell me the fucking truth, she's better than me," I told him. He shook his head, still not speaking. "Okay, alright, wanna know the difference between me and Pansy?" I asked. "It's that she liked you because you gave her attention, and affection, and energy that no other guy could give her!" I yelled as tears formed in my eyes. "Haven," Draco called softly. "You know you're the boy only who treated her that way, so of course she's gonna like you, because you're all she has!" I added in tears. "Meanwhile, I have, as you know, a stampeded of boys after me!" I added.

"Yeah, I should be happy with that, I should be grateful for all that attention, but I was never!" I yelled furiously. "Because I dropped almost all of them . . . for you," I added softly, now sobbing. "I dropped almost all of them when you made it look like we were gonna "work out" I spat out. "I had options! And I wanted you . . . the toxic, emo bully that no one liked. So the difference between me and her is that . . ." Tears started to blurry my vision. "I chose you, she settled for you," I finished softly. "I only did that to try to make you jealous when you were with all those other boys, I never loved her," He explained with teary eyes. "D-Draco," I said softly. My eyes locked his, I felt his hands on my waist as he pulled me into a deep kiss.