Amortentia

Adrian bust into the common room to see Draco beating the shit out of Theo. "You!" Punch. "Raped!" Punch. "Her . . . " and he's out cold. Theo sat petrified on the floor, weeping with a black eye and bloody nose. I ran and knelt down to Draco. "Blaise! Get him to the Hospital Wing!" I yelled. I rolled my eyes as a couple of simps ran to Theo. I ran to the Hospital Wing with Blaise, wishing that he was alright.

I sighed as I wrapped Draco's fingers in mine. "Didn't he betray you?" Blaise asked. "Yeah, but I have to thank him for that," I sighed out. 

I stayed with Draco until he woke up. Once I saw his eyes flutter open I removed my hands from his grip. "Haven?" He asked. "I just wanted to thank you," I said and with that I left. 

I sighed as I grasped my Potion books and walked by myself to the dark dungeons. "Are you alright?" I heard a deep yet soft voice ask from behind me. I turned around to see Draco . . . damn, I wanted to hug him, kiss him, be his, I miss him more than anything. I nodded as a tear rolled down my cheek and I ran away. 

I let out a deep sigh as I sat next to Ron in Potions. We were learning about Amortentia, the strongest love potion in the world, you're supposed to smell what you love. "Go ahead Draco," Snape told him as he handed him the Amortentia. "Floral perfume," He said softly, my floral perfume, I thought. "Rosemary," He choked out. The exact smell of my room. "And . . . - I- um, roses," He lied. I swear I read his mind for a moment, the smell of my lips. Draco's teary eyes turned to mine, I looked away immediately. I propped my head in my hand as I thought about him, all I wanted to feel was his touch again, his soft lips on mine, I wanted him, so, so much. "Miss Potter," Snape said firmly. I took a deep breath as I smelled the Amortentia. "Leather jacket," I sighed out as I stared at Draco, his leather jacket. "Apples," He ate them 24/7. "And," His lips, his soft, apple scented lips. "Um . . . fire . . . works," I lied.

I couldn't take it anymore, I ran to the bathroom and cried at the mirror. "Haven," I heard the same soft yet deep voice call out. I wiped my tears as I walked up to Draco and stared at his lips in thirst. "I hate you!" I yelled out, not really knowing if I was sad or angry. I weakly fell on my knees and stared at the floor. "But . . . but I love you Draco," I said softly. Next thing I knew my whole world lit up, I was kissing him, somehow, I was kissing him.