Halloween

"Hurry up, would you Fred and George?! Before I tell Snape that you're pranking him!" I called out as we walked to Hogsmeade. "You know, you could, help us," Fred said sneakily. I smiled devilishly and gave him a fist bump. George was still sad because Angelica rejected him to the prom. I smiled as I walked up to George. "Don't be sad because sad spelled backwards is das, and das not good," I said in a baby voice. Ginny, Fred, George, Hermione, Ron, and Harry all laughed. "Wait here a second George," I said as I entered Zonko's Joke Shop. I brought a box of chocolate boils for his prank. I smiled once he got better and hugged me. "You're the best Haven!" He exclaimed. I laughed as I widened my smile. Ron pressed his face against the glass of Honeydukes like a little kid. "Come on Ron," I said as I pulled Ron, Harry, and Hermione inside. I bought Harry and Hermione about half a pound of candy while spoiling Ron with about five pounds. "What do you want in return?" He asked as he pulled a beautiful smile on his face. "You're smile was enough," I replied as I smiled back.

He blushed and hugged me tight. I blew Five a kiss as I saw him walk past with his friends. He smiled shyly and blushed from embarrassment. "Looks like just you three are left to buy gifts for, come on Harry, Hermione, and Ginny," I said as we stepped into the gift shop. I brought Hermione a rabbit scarf, Harry a new quill, and Ginny a ruby necklace. After a second I was attacked in a huge hug, I laughed the hell out. "First one to the Three Broomsticks gets five Galleons!" I called out as I took off full speed, though Harry ended up winning. I smirked and gave him the money. 

I had a great time with friends and then went for my date with Five.

We held hands as we walked through the Forbidden Forest and talked for hours, ending that day with a perfect kiss, can life get any better?