It Was Just a Dream

"You're so pretty Haven," Draco whispered in my ear. "Shut up,"  I snapped, making him bite even harder on my neck. I sighed and moaned out his name. "Like that, don't you?" He asked with his casual smirk. I nodded, immediately wanting more. He slipped his hand into my skirt and put four fingers into me, hardly curling in and out. I moaned in pleasure as I grabbed his hair. 

I gasped as I woke up, covered in sweat. I tiptoed to the bathroom so I wouldn't disturb Ariella. Why the hell did I dream about those terrible things?! I looked in the mirror and washed my face. I couldn't sleep for the rest of the night, trying to get the terrible images out of my mind. 

I couldn't look at Draco for the whole day, but still ended up meeting him in the Astronomy Tower late at night. "Are you alright?" He asked, way softer than his usual tone. "Yeah, I just wanted to get some air," I lied, still not looking him in the eye. You're falling for him Haven, just deal with it. I swear I heard a voice say. What?! No I'm not, I hate him. I found myself laying my head on his shoulder, too tired to move it off of him. I walked with Draco back to the common room and hugged him goodbye. I fell asleep thinking about him. . .